Ross County v Celtic

6 minutes ago, S7C said:

It's a mad challenge but it's not the horrific challenge that some on here would believe.

Stupid nonetheless.

Bollocks.

It was an extremely nasty one that could have resulted in a bad injury.

Morally, it was far worse than anything Schalk did.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And? You still claimed that Celtic get absolutely everything, so it's a bit rich for you to start the "conspiracy" pish.

I still maintain you get more of these decisions than against you, and I'll guarantee you'll get a controversial decision your way in the remaining league games now. I've explained that's due to shitebag refs though, more than any "conspiracy", unlike the raft of Celtic fans on Twitter who are currently frothing about refs desperately trying to end your unbeaten season

2 minutes ago, S7C said:

I think it's more to do with the awful standard of refereeing than anyone favouring a particular team, but fair enough.

Aye, that will be it, allright...

Just now, S7C said:

I think it's more to do with the awful standard of refereeing than anyone favouring a particular team, but fair enough.

No debate that refereeing here is awful, but its always interesting that moments like the dive today (which by the was was a shocker) are highlighted more than the multiple times decisions go in Celtics favour....

Quite likely that point will be worth the two game suspension from Schalk. Really can't get too mad at him for it. Though obviously if he played for Accies or Motherwell or Dundee and did that I'd be absolutely seething, so it's totally understandable. Potentially such a huge point.

1 minute ago, NYD1997 said:

No debate that refereeing here is awful, but its always interesting that moments like the dive today (which by the was was a shocker) are highlighted more than the multiple times decisions go in Celtics favour....

it's not the Celtic fans here that are highlighting it, so your point is???

1 minute ago, Booker-T said:

it's not the Celtic fans here that are highlighting it, so your point is???

Not necessarily here but in general, especially by the SFA and media...

Why the f**k are Celtic fans seething given that they've skooshed the league again and this result means f**k all? If it's because broony lost it then that's his fault, not county's. I understand motherwell, Hamilton and Dundee fans being annoyed to be fair but they would all be asking their players to do the same thing. 

I've not seen the Schalk dive or the Brown challenge, but it must have been an absolute shocker of a dive if it resulted in a retribution challenge bad enough to actually get Scott Brown sent off. Those 4 words just don't go together unless something drastic has happened.

3 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Why the f**k are Celtic fans seething given that they've skooshed the league again and this result means f**k all? If it's because broony lost it then that's his fault, not county's. I understand motherwell, Hamilton and Dundee fans being annoyed to be fair but they would all be asking their players to do the same thing. 

I am O K with it tbh. Not the dive but the point. I may re-visit that if we finish in 11th spot a point behind Ross County. 

But Schalk will be banned for 2 games minimum and if I recall Boyce yellow card means he misses the game v Motherwell ? If that is the case I will settle for that the two of them being absent on 6th May.

Archived