LINLITHGOW V TALBOT / TALBOT V LINLITHGOW

happy

The buzz you get of being in the cup at this stage is just tremendous and Saturday can't come quick enough for everyone involved.Hope the next couple of Saturdays are perfect for football and the best team goes through to the final.......................................................................that will be us. 

P.s.I hope after the games we will be talking about the teams and not the officials.

If it's a draw after the two games it's straight to penalties,ref take note.............................MON THE TALBOT

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

A week before the game, a ball hasn't been kicked and the refs gettin it already emoji122.png

If you go to games then you will know how poor the quality / standard of refereeing has been in the top league / juniors not only this season but in past few years, standard really is slipping!!  It's a disgrace some of the decisions they are making that are shockingly way off.  They want the headlines like the guys in English Prem league. Etc!

37 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Wonder why the Rose supporters aren't on here giving it large...

Mon the Talbot!!!

To be fair, you've been quietly weeping your way through the cup run where all you've really added is "Mon (insert team name here)" like a parochial wee scone.  If you'd only managed to stumble past Blantyre you'd have had a shot at playing this game at Newtown. But you didn't so GIRFUY lol.  Now pipe down and let the participants battle it out. Thanks etc

To be fair, you've been quietly weeping your way through the cup run where all you've really added is "Mon (insert team name here)" like a parochial wee scone.  If you'd only managed to stumble past Blantyre you'd have had a shot at playing this game at Newtown. But you didn't so GIRFUY lol.  Now pipe down and let the participants battle it out. Thanks etc

To be fair, you last few remaining Rose boys who haven't deserted have been quietly weeping all season and all you've really added is a few bitter bites to some half-arsed bait!

ETA: Mon the Talbot! [emoji1]

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

A week before the game, a ball hasn't been kicked and the refs gettin it already emoji122.png

Your talking about the official and a balls no been kicked! :lol:.

Is this another "bite" thread then - like every other round? That every time you post and you get a reply, it's a bite. This'll be top drawer stuff for the next week or 2. But if it floats your boat you crack on. Mind and enjoy Dundonald on Saturday now. 

Is this another "bite" thread then - like every other round? That every time you post and you get a reply, it's a bite. This'll be top drawer stuff for the next week or 2. But if it floats your boat you crack on. Mind and enjoy Dundonald on Saturday now. 

Well you're still responding to me instead of talking about the match, like the threads for the last round and the round before and the round before and... So yeah it's looking like another "bite" thread. But no, not every time I post, just every time I post about the Wee Rose.

Simmer doon HTG, its only a wee bit banter. I'll try go easy on you precious lot when Talbot take a rugby score off Lithgy [emoji106]

If you go to games then you will know how poor the quality / standard of refereeing has been in the top league / juniors not only this season but in past few years, standard really is slipping!!  It's a disgrace some of the decisions they are making that are shockingly way off.  They want the headlines like the guys in English Prem league. Etc!

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

Exactly, nonsense, you seriously think they want the headlines, these guys that give up their time to referee a game of football that you can go and watch, as I've said before, the people that don't like the decisions and think the standard is slipping, give it a go see how you get on

Looking forward to the next 2 saturdays, im not going to wish both teams good luck because i wouldnt mean it i hope they are 2 good games with the BOT coming out on top, mon the talbot lets do this EPPP. :thumsup2

Mon Dundonald disnae quite have the same girth to it.

43 minutes ago, brycey said:

the Talbot shood have no problem dumping lithgae over the two legs

I get that this isn't a vintage Linlithgow side but I honestly can't remember a team as summarily written off in a semi-final since it became a 2-legger, and that includes lower league sides against far more dangerous ones than the current Talbot - a side that concedes but also scores few goals. 

Although it's hard to see past a side with Talbot's form in this cup I can see this and the other semi only having the odd goal in them after both legs. 

Archived