Champions !!!

Well I've seen Livi five times this season and personally I don't see what all the fuss is about!!!

Well done ya shower o c***s, you've been up there from the start and have maintained it for the whole season so I suppose it's deserved, still have faint but diminishing hopes of joining you yet!!!

Doesn't look like its gonna happen for East Fife which is maybe a good thing for our sake this seasons bogey team for us.

24 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Well I've seen Livi five times this season and personally I don't see what all the fuss is about!!!

Well done ya shower o c***s, you've been up there from the start and have maintained it for the whole season so I suppose it's deserved, still have faint but diminishing hopes of joining you yet!!!

Bet you're gutted East Fife haven't got Livi to play In your last 4 games, whit a bummer for you.:lol:

I know it's easy to say this when we've been winning regularly and scoring again, but I have genuinely enjoyed this league again. Some cracking grounds, Ochilview, Glebe Park and Cliftonhill are all old-school and it's something I'll miss next season. Not particularly looking forward to the likes of Dumbarton, Falkirk, etc. again but I suppose I know how it feels to come to Almondvale as an away fan now. :P

Good luck to all the teams in the division still vying for play-offs at both ends of the table, can see Alloa joining us in the Championship but after watching EF evade us 4 times this season I wouldn't bet against them!

In all honesty I will miss this league and not just because we've been winning more than we've been losing.

The league was pretty competitive until pretty much the end of last year when injuries started to creep in with the worsening weather and the size of our squad started to show real benefits.

As others have said visiting so many ground we'd rarely visited before was a real breath of fresh air. Cheap or free parking; often invited into the clubhouse for a beer and pretty sound group of supporters (yes; joking aside even the Airdrie were pretty good - although maybe not as accommodating as their team :thumsup2).

One thing above pretty much everything else has been the banter; no-one takes themselves too seriously. I can only hope that Ayr lose out on the playoffs; not sure how I'd welcome another season with mister grumpy bollox and the dubious pleasures of the waterfall effect at Somerset parks toilets.

One person I wont miss is Jamie Insall (for obvious reasons)

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Livi on your Championship win,the League never lies after 36 games and you have deserved it.Thought my own team Stranraer would give it a go this season and said that at the start in August,but our main aim is to stay in this League and it's looking well odds on we are safe.Enjoy your day on Saturday all Livi fans and put us blues fans on easy st with a win against Peterheid,best of luck next season in the Championship.

Archived