Will Pedro make it till the end of the Season?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1494055528.978372.jpg

If this was 1978 I be shitting myself, a whole £1m in a player.

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1494056784.039717.thumb.jpg.79991a519730ff09e70bb5649b442cf6.jpg

Looks like we're gonna have to put up with the #goingfor55 shit again

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1494060371.812472.jpg
IMG_1494060448.747467.jpg
Going for youth to replace Clint Hill, and it won't cost a penny if they agree to let him go, while still under contract.

Season ticket time again...

Sky Sports News reporting that Sevco are one of three clubs interested in signing Ben Heneghan of Motherwell. Possibly the worst centre half I have seen in the top league this season. Let's hope they get him!

11 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Sky Sports News reporting that Sevco are one of three clubs interested in signing Ben Heneghan of Motherwell. Possibly the worst centre half I have seen in the top league this season. Let's hope they get him!

Who are the other two - Rangers then and Ranger forever?

39 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Well, he is younger than Clint Hill, umm that's all I got really.  

On 5/6/2017 at 04:48, Drew Brees said:

Going for youth to replace Clint Hill, and it won't cost a penny if they agree to let him go, while still under contract.

The shock would be convincing someone playing on a beautiful, sunny Mediterranean island for a mid table team in the 4th best league in Europe to switch to playing in rainy Glasgow for a mid table team in the 25th best league in Europe.  

Surprised he didn't keep Clint hill on for another year tbh. As their 1st europa league qualifier is 30th June and the transfer window doesn't open til July 1st then he'll have to go into that with basically the team that toiled against thistle, and without Hill. Big gamble, and one I'm looking forward to.

On 10/05/2017 at 18:19, Drew Brees said:

Surprised he didn't keep Clint hill on for another year tbh. As their 1st europa league qualifier is 30th June and the transfer window doesn't open til July 1st then he'll have to go into that with basically the team that toiled against thistle, and without Hill. Big gamble, and one I'm looking forward to.

The transfer window opens June 9th in Scotland, according to Wikipedia.

On 10/05/2017 at 17:23, Sting777 said:

I honestly thought it was a joke when I read that.

Jesus.

49 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I honestly thought it was a joke when I read that.

Jesus.

Remember, Pedro is looking for twelve players this close season.  For free.

Beggars can't be choosers.

On 8 April 2017 at 21:24, Mudder said:

Already this dud is making a c**t of it, After Aberdeen pump them then we pump them twice in a week , what are the chances of the fake Manager getting the bullet?

Highly possible he could disappear in the coming weeks.

Archived