Next season

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I hope Falkirk pump us in the playoffs,but are unable to take their place in the Premiership after an accident at Grangemouth disintegrates all 3 of their stands.

I hope you pump Falkirk in the playoffs, but are unable to retain a place in the premiership after a huge major accident at Ravenscraig disintegrates all three and a half of your stands  

I hope Falkirk pump us in the playoffs,but are unable to take their place in the Premiership after an accident at Grangemouth disintegrates all 3 of their stands.

Fingers crossed they get denied for only having three stands. Don't need such things in the top flight.

Do you not think the quality of the championship has lowered over the last 3 or 4 years ?
I think it has. Both our clubs were far better teams last season imo.
And the Premier League is becoming laughable. Nobody can even dream of competing with Celtic anymore.

What?!

When - other than Rangers - has anyone been able to compete with Celtic since the 80s?

The Championship is probably the strongest it's been in quite some time. At least if you take Rangers out of the equation but possibly even including them. I'd certainly say it's stronger this season than when Bomber managed to hobble a squad together for us and keep us near the top until he left.

Hibs will replace Inverness. Morton are probably the best of the playoff sides in the Championship but they seem to be running out of steam. Falkirk are marginally better than Dundee United but both teams are utter dross. Someone will stagger through to the final unspectacularly only to lose to Hamilton.

34 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Exactly why ict should just accept their fate!

Be careful now, you have the strange habit of following us about in the leagues. Probably part of the reason why County are referred to on CTO as our shadows.

18 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I honestly think we may struggle next season along with whoever finishes 10th (and 11th or the playoff winner) when you consider we may lose Lindsay and Keown who are our defensive spine this season.

We lost Frans and Seaborne at the end of last season with only really Lindsay left in the centre back position. Now even if Lindsay and Keown do leave, we'll have both Barton and Devine ready to fill in which I think leaves us better placed than the start of this season.

As long as we keep Cerny and keep him fit we should always be hard to score against. We've improved year on year in this league and I fancy us to do so again.

hibs will replace inverness, 11th will comfortably win the play off, unless its Dundee, who might shit it, unless they're playing Falkirk, who will shit it even more than Dundee shit it , could be a messy pitch

20 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The Championship is shite but the Premiership is too.

Celtic have walked it yet could not get 1 win in the Champions League group stages. Aberdeen have had an ok season but again were abysmal in the Europa League. The other 10 teams are all poor with ICT probably the worst of the lot and will come down.

While I agree that the other teams aren't as good as Celtic, and we have had mixed success in Europe, there is a big gap between championship and the bottom of the premiership.  If County end up in the play offs I think we would stay up comfortably.  Although I think we will manage to avoid them just.

Would like to see Morton beat Motherwell in the play-offs, simply because it'll be something different. All the other teams in the relegation fight (I don't think Killie are) have been in the second tier fairly recently, and all the other promotion-chasing teams have been in the top flight fairly recently. Hibs will obviously go up.

Archived