Rangers Vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

You're just shite*

*deserved it today m8.

Aye think the second half we were far improved from the first half where we couldn't scrape a pass together it seemed . Good support from thistle to be fair . Do you think top 6 is a realistic aim for every season from now on for partick ?

Aye think the second half we were far improved from the first half where we couldn't scrape a pass together it seemed . Good support from thistle to be fair . Do you think top 6 is a realistic aim for every season from now on for partick ?

I'll take survival first, going to be more of a challenge with bigger clubs back in the top flight.
What about Rangers? ;)

Just now, jagfox99 said:

I'll take survival first, going to be more of a challenge with bigger clubs back in the top flight.
What about Rangers? ;)

as long as we can begin closing the gap next season that will do me for realistic progress . Anything else is a bonus . Would also like to reach group stages of europa but feel it might be a tough task at this stage of where we are . Will wait and see though 

as long as we can begin closing the gap next season that will do me for realistic progress . Anything else is a bonus . Would also like to reach group stages of europa but feel it might be a tough task at this stage of where we are . Will wait and see though 

I think you better ;)

Well, of the three losses we've had so far thats the one ive the least complaints about.

First half was pretty scrappy, but one good cross and a great header by miller close to halftime sunk us. Theres little to no chance that was a rangers throw prior to the second but we didnt defend it at all.

Amoo is so frustrating. Beats 3 players from halfway, gets into the box, beats another... then no end product. Sums him up, doubt he'll get a new deal.

Would have kept azeez on, was winning us throw ins high up the park and generally giving us time to get forward.

Dodoo had the beating of dumbuya but thankfully in this occassion, like amoo, no end product.

Cerny puĺling off a few great saves second half our only real highlight.

That rangers no. 27 was pretty pish.

Rangers looked like they havent got all much quality but a fair bit of graft. McKay wasnt very good.

2 hours ago, Snakebite said:

Lawless might as well have put a Rangers jersey on, spent a full afternoon following his heroes about. 

That's my last game against the old firm. Getting gubbed and sitting amongst bigots and gloryhunters for 90 mins* doesn't justify attending to see your team drawing one game and losing ten v them. 

*Joined the subway loyal for one day.

Mate, let's at least talk about this?

Who was Sam English?
Was it the player who accidentally killed John Thompson the Celtic keeper?
If so my mate was related and apparently after that his life went into a deep spiral of decay leading to his death. Nothing to celebrate.

As per Wikipedia it's the 50th anniversary of English's death (April 12, 1967)

Disgusting. Holds the only goal record that McCoist didn't get.
Sammy was never proud of what happened you can read behind the lines with the banner.
Blue Vermin.

Archived