Rangers Vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Kenny Miller scores again for Sevco.  At some point you would figure that they would extend him considering that their other strikers are pish and they have no money to buy replacements.  Otherwise I could imagine he'll be off somewhere else in the Scottish Prem, maybe to join his old mates Boyd & McCullough at Kilmarnock

Oh, well. It had been a fantastic week up until today.
Rangers deserved their win and Hyndman was a stand out for them. He'll be a decent signing for Celtic next season.
Cerny was excellent and stopped the scoreline being embarrassing imo.
Disappointed but not disillusioned.

Thought Partick defended really well in the first half but completely fell apart in the 2nd half. Rangers should have had a few more goals but for some tremendous goalkeeping. 

Kenny Miller again was superb and Beerman impressed at left back. 

Lawless might as well have put a Rangers jersey on, spent a full afternoon following his heroes about. 

That's my last game against the old firm. Getting gubbed and sitting amongst bigots and gloryhunters for 90 mins* doesn't justify attending to see your team drawing one game and losing ten v them. 

*Joined the subway loyal for one day.

Not surprised to hear Cerny kept the score reasonable.  Always thought he was a class act.

He is m8. I wouldn't swap him for another keeper in the league atm.

Archived