Today's scores 8th april

dr lector

57 minutes ago, S.Irvine said:
7 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Broomhouse play 2 games in a day now??[/quote

No mate. They struggled to finish their last one. Funny how they seen this to the end eh, cos they were winning eh?

But after their recent behaviour at the YM game, if I'd been 6-1 to finnart wae a couple of injury time minutes to go just get a few thug fans to attack the oppo players & claim a rematch when yer getting pumped & down to 10 men!!

Class.

Behave yerself m8. Who even are you. Something to do with ekym or just a tit ?  No gony get a rematch ek will get the points so simmer down and wat the guy did side park may have been wrong but your sideline liked to give a bit out aswell. Were all grown men shit happens 

1 hour ago, S.Irvine said:

Aye am with the YM. The team that had 3 (THREE!!) Shots at you. You did well there eh !?!!!! 100% record. They all flew past yee! After reading yer posts in here, ah though youd be world class. The bald Buffon! How wrong I was! Our 5 foot 7, 36 stone goalie saves a penalty & 2 top notch 1 v1s at 0-2, never see him on here talking himself up or mouthing off. But then, mogga just concentrates on winning us matches rather than bigging himself up on football forums. Probably taught that when he was at Motherwell FC. And, as far as I know, he's not that keen on promoting football violence, whether it be with or without knives!! But we all have our prefererences

Never once bigged myself up haha look pal instead of shouting your mouth off behind a screen you can introduce yourself next time and we can have a wee chat face to face about some if these issues if you as wish av not got time for tit for tat arguments over a screen thats childs play.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Oscarthehead said:

I see Broomhouse beat EKYM 5-1 was this the replay of the earlier game that was abandoned if so i didnt realise it was a league decider 

No east kilbride got the points for that game allegedly , think if they won yesterday they would have won the league with 1 more win. But 5-1 is a bit of a doing. Congratulations to broomhouse winning the league will be a cracking addition to the cally premier !

No east kilbride got the points for that game allegedly , think if they won yesterday they would have won the league with 1 more win. But 5-1 is a bit of a doing. Congratulations to broomhouse winning the league will be a cracking addition to the cally premier !

Bit dissapointed in this game to be honest. EKYM better team in first 15 and got a goal. Then Broomhouse player volleys ball off EKYM players arm from about 2 yards away. Penalty given and an extremely harsh red card. That finished the game because Broomhouse dominated against 10 men and could have been more. Really impressed with Broomhouse striker Oz.... something. Bit heavy but great touch and hold up play. Broomhouse will be great addition to Caley Premier but ref ruined what could have been a cracking game.

3 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Bit dissapointed in this game to be honest. EKYM better team in first 15 and got a goal. Then Broomhouse player volleys ball off EKYM players arm from about 2 yards away. Penalty given and an extremely harsh red card. That finished the game because Broomhouse dominated against 10 men and could have been more. Really impressed with Broomhouse striker Oz.... something. Bit heavy but great touch and hold up play. Broomhouse will be great addition to Caley Premier but ref ruined what could have been a cracking game.

Never got the chance to take this one in mate so my assumption was based on the scoreline alone. Sending offs change games at any level. I thought they only send the player off after a penalty is given if it is a deliberate foul now but what do I know. Is that the boy who usually plays as the #9 ? Big tam gilchrist is usually a cracking ref as well not seen him have many bad games.

Archived