The lesser known Scottish Invincibles - potentially

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Aguerooooo said:

It's been a few months since I've been but is their a stand at Kirkcudbright now? Well done to St Cuthberts if they have done this.

Bit rich you passing comments  on the South when it is quite obvious you know sweet FA about it!

Bit rich you passing comments  on the South when it is quite obvious you know sweet FA about it!

My comment was in reply to Cherry Kit Kat who said Heston manager was sent to the stands. I didn't know St Cuthbert had a stand.
Just shows what Wigtown can do when they want to put on a show.

If only the boys tried to win the league instead of giving it to edu r u tryn to say[emoji23][emoji23]? Reckon we would of just through the lowland league anyway next year dont fancy elgin away

• 1 month later...
On 28/04/2017 at 22:15, Bigstuff said:

Why would they go and play with newton rocky out of frying pan and in to the fire if Newton get the licence they are trying for million miles away I know but do clubs say before a ball is kicked next season we want to lead the league for a while but not to win it,saving grace next year there should be a play off if both league winners are licenced but I don't think even at this stage that a so called licenced club will win the south next year

The million miles have been travelled in two months Big. On twitter this morning Newton Stewart have been awarded their licence.

Well done to all concerned.

Archived