Brendan Rodgers signs a new four year deal.

That's not the way it works. My wee cousin is beside me in the standing section 112 and his is £50. Looks like Celtic are giving us the option to pay the full £110 at the start of the season this year which is handy

Ah ok! I didn't realise they did that for the full stadium. I used to sit in the rangers end and got a big discount then would be balloted for the OF games and have to pay for the ticket. But the ticket price would only take me up to a full season ticket. Only ever got balloted once in 5 years

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

That's not an actual reason, seeing as numerous clubs manage to sell season tickets in parts of the stadium that other clubs sometimes use.

"supply and demand" FFS. Take a step back here, you're genuinely defending the decision to charge children £30 to watch a game of football.

£110 to watch a season of football seems fair enough to me. God forbid the club provide people flexibility not to pay £110 and pay £50 instead for fewer games. They'll be doing half season tickets next.

My ex girlfriend was a student and I'm pretty sure she got a discounted price and had to pay more for the ****. The fact that she paid less than me over the course of a season was disgusting. My Dad who is significantly richer than me getting a cut price full ST is apoplexy inducing too.

"supply and demand" FFS. Take a step back here, you're genuinely defending the decision to charge children £30 to watch a game of football.

I can't believe you're even complaining about it to be honest. Well it is you do I can kinda believe it.

They can pay £50 for 17 league games, that's incredible.

I can't believe you're even complaining about it to be honest. Well it is you do I can kinda believe it.

Eta: stupid phone made me post before I finished.

The £30 for kids for a one off game is steep and would normally be unacceptable, however when taken into context of the overall price then it's fine

Unfortunately supply and demand is as valid a reason as any for charging idiotic amounts of money. The Celtic supporters are the only one in a position to do anything about it, and they seem happy enough with it. Celtic's morals on it are pretty low, but then, their morals are low with everything thanks to having to cater to bigots.

£110 to watch a season of football seems fair enough to me. God forbid the club provide people flexibility not to pay £110 and pay £50 instead for fewer games. They'll be doing half season tickets next.
My ex girlfriend was a student and I'm pretty sure she got a discounted price and had to pay more for the ****. The fact that she paid less than me over the course of a season was disgusting. My Dad who is significantly richer than me getting a cut price full ST is apoplexy inducing too.

Some utter deflective bilge here. Your club charges children £30 for one match. That's a scandal, I'm amazed they get away with it (not really though, if you two are representative of the wider support, you'd likely pay anything the club wants and still defend it)

Unfortunately supply and demand is as valid a reason as any for charging idiotic amounts of money. The Celtic supporters are the only one in a position to do anything about it, and they seem happy enough with it. Celtic's morals on it are pretty low, but then, their morals are low with everything thanks to having to cater to bigots.

Ffs Randy can you not make a comment without the extra Celtic hatred?! haha

8 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Obviously the final sentence is playing to the gallery but it doesn't even make sense.

As a tangential point, I've contributed to the Kano foundation which gives free tickets to children primarily with disabilities or from underprivileged backgrounds. Personally though I am starting to wonder if weans at the football is actually a good thing, given the wean in my row spends most of the game going to the toilet or not watching the game. I want my £2 back tbh.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Some utter deflective bilge here. Your club charges children £30 for one match. That's a scandal, I'm amazed they get away with it (not really though, if you two are representative of the wider support, you'd likely pay anything the club wants and still defend it)

You're a tedious moron.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I think any decent manager would get Celtic the10 in a row. Rodgers main aim will be making an impact in the Champions League. 

I think this is a really is a valid point. With all due respect to the other teams 10 in a row will not be a challenge. In fact only thing that will stop 20 in a row will be if Celtic move to another league.

He did not win one game in the group stages this season and needs to improve next season. It was a tough group however a similar performance next season will have people saying the pish he plays against week in week out is not preparation for the Champs League.

Good bit of business by Celtic though.

Our view isn't restricted but we're quite low down in 101 so you don't get the best view in the first half.

The game is played in both half's.
What happens if the away team switches it round, do you get a better view for the first?
Football is about 2 teams on a park and not just the big one.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Is it common for Celtic to ask for ST cash at the start of April?

Seems incredibly early to me. We haven't even started the split for fuxake.

I remember in 2003 getting my renewal the day I came back from the UEFA Cup Final

Archived