Tories failing Scotland

Shades75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mjw said:

If you vote in enough Tory councillors there won't be another indyref.
That's their whole campaign.

"Vote for councillors who will prevent the mandate of the Scottish parliament" is a new one.

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

17499251_10208620196374027_8022920423571615973_n.jpg

17522555_10208620197494055_2726839471138233084_n.jpg

17554318_10208620198414078_8083325536744086056_n.jpg

17629842_10208620198974092_8351063243016311763_n.jpg

This was a class twitter response to wee cuddly Ruth's jibe at Sturgeon signing the request for the authority from Westminster to hold a Scottish Referendum.

In Davidson's eyes the picture of Sturgeon signing it, which was similar to a picture of Thatcher (boo, hiss...) in days of yore.  Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery in her opinion.

Well.......

9 hours ago, Shades75 said:

This was a class twitter response to wee cuddly Ruth's jibe at Sturgeon signing the request for the authority from Westminster to hold a Scottish Referendum.

In Davidson's eyes the picture of Sturgeon signing it, which was similar to a picture of Thatcher (boo, hiss...) in days of yore.  Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery in her opinion.

Well.......

Except Ruthie got her knock down  punch in first so all of that ^^^ is just  wee Nic  flailing around on the floor looking  for her gum shield

On 13/04/2017 at 07:47, Antlion said:

"Vote for councillors who will prevent the mandate of the Scottish parliament" is a new one.

Mandate of the People is more relevant due to the vagaries of any election system.......She doesn't have that !!

37 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Except Ruthie got her knock down  punch in first so all of that ^^^ is just  wee Nic  flailing around on the floor looking  for her gum shield

It wasn't Sturgeon who posted the pictures in response.

Pay attention.

10 hours ago, Shades75 said:

It wasn't Sturgeon who posted the pictures in response.

Pay attention.

Ohhhhh you know what I mean, don't be so pedantic even though you feel good when you pull others up on petty misdemeanours!

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Ohhhhh you know what I mean, don't be so pedantic even though you feel good when you pull others up on petty misdemeanours!

Right, so by "wee nic" you really meant "people on twitter"?

Just keeping a note for future reference.

22 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Right, so by "wee nic" you really meant "people on twitter"?

Just keeping a note for future reference.

No need, unless you're a pedant or anally retentive ( in the Freudian sense)

I do think that Ruthless was I'll advised to burp out "peak nat" earlier today.

As well as being particularly lazy (one less SNP MP from an incredible result last time would be a victory in her perverted logic), it is without any regard to the fact that peak Tory during my long life in this country has been in the region of 20%.

5 hours ago, sophia said:

I do think that Ruthless was I'll advised to burp out "peak nat" earlier today.

As well as being particularly lazy (one less SNP MP from an incredible result last time would be a victory in her perverted logic), it is without any regard to the fact that peak Tory during my long life in this country has been in the region of 20%.

It was nice to see Rape Clause Ruth's cheery bonhomie back yesterday.

I'm glad she's ok.  She's been very quiet of late and I was concerned about her.

Archived