Tories failing Scotland

Shades75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

I think it appropriate to start a thread in response to the "SNP failing Scotland" thread....

Fair do's but the tories dinnae need Scotland cos there's enough of them elsewhere tae rule the roost for evermore.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Scotland effectively voted Tory when they said No to independence.

Deal with it.

You down the DWP every time a disabled person gets hauled off benefits because of ideological Tory cuts: Scotland voted for this, suck it up.

It does piss me off that the SNP and others have the cheek to complain about what the UK government is doing when the people of Scotland told them that we would be better off under UK rule.

That means, Brexit, Tory rule, everything going to the south east etc etc.

I voted Yes but have been put off the SNP since. To me they are getting desperate. Once in a lifetime opportunity they said.

No offence to the many SNP supporters on here but that's how I feel. Tell me why we should vote against the word of the snp and that democratic decision of scotland?

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

It does piss me off that the SNP and others have the cheek to complain about what the UK government is doing when the people of Scotland told them that we would be better off under UK rule.

I voted Yes but have been put off the SNP since. To me they are getting desperate. Once in a lifetime opportunity they said.

No offence to the many SNP supporters on here but that's how I feel. Tell me why we should vote against the word of the snp and that democratic decision of scotland?

Been a few changes in how we is going to be governed recently. We r all supposed to be getting behind this little Britain gig. innit.

Well f#ck that

A day is a long time in politics.

The huge constitutional upheaval that we did not want or vote for is happening.

That is the cause of our right to determine our future in indyref2.

The Scottish govt is right in its actions.. 

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

But hypocritical, desperate and opportunistic?

It was in the manifesto. If something crazy like Brexit were to happen, and Scotland voted against it, that would be an exceptional circumstance which would trigger a new referendum. Against the odds, that happened, so it's back on the agenda.

Its an odd situation for sure, but it is hardly opportunistic. As for desperate? Our place in the EU played a major role in the first Indy referendum. it seems reasonable to me that a major plank of the previous argument has been stripped away and we are careening towards an ever more right wing nationalistic country. In light of that, I want out more than ever but you may disagree.

Hypocritical: not sure what you mean.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

"They" didn't say that it was a "once in a lifetime opportunity".

You're an ignoramous if you believe that "they" did.

And here we, fucking, for f**k's sake, kill me now, I hate the world and all that lives in it,......

If you voted yes, and have now been put off from voting yes because "SNP" then you should've drawn a cock and balls on your ballot paper the first time and every time since until you gain a clue about what you are doing.  It's probably a good idea that you let your mum dress yourself in the morning too....

Now there's plenty of threads for you to dress up in an "SNP bad" cloak and post at will.

This one's for the party that wants rape victims to fill in a form explaining how they were raped, why they're entitled to the benefit for the child that emerged as a result of that rape....and instructs them to get a public servant who will counter sign that claim of rape and vouch for their right to that benefit...

....Which the SNP have said will not be implemented in Scotland.

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

1) The political landscape of Scotland has shifted dramatically since 2014.  Things have changed irrevocably.

2) The manifesto of the governing party of Scotland had in their manifesto, to paraphrase "We would only consider a 2nd referendum if there was a significant situation, such as Scotland being pulled out of the EU against it's will".  Surely you agree with a party carrying out it's mandate?  Isn't that democracy?

HTH

C8yp3tcVYAE7jMO.jpg
Tories always fail Scotland.

They're a fucking disgrace to humanity and this policy is utterly indefensible. Imagine going about your life with no social conscience? Sociopathic behaviour bordering on psychopathic. We need out of this disgraceful Union of "equals" asap.

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Scotland effectively voted Tory when they said No to independence.

Deal with it.

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

So 56 out of 59 democratically elected MPs from Scotland want rid of Trident but their/our wishes are ignored.
58 out of 59 Scottish MPs did not want tae bomb Syria in 2014 but again their/our wishes were ignored.

Due to our size Scotland can never win an argument in Westminster but according tae some that's a price worth paying.
Bollox

So 56 out of 59 democratically elected MPs from Scotland want rid of Trident but their/our wishes are ignored.
58 out of 59 Scottish MPs did not want tae bomb Syria in 2014 but again their/our wishes were ignored.
Due to our size Scotland can never win an argument in Westminster but according tae some that's a price worth paying.
Bollox

Lets just say there is an Indy2 and Scotland returns a NO again.Your post is quite correct and we will have democratically decided that is what we want.Democracy like it or not.

25 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Lets just say there is an Indy2 and Scotland returns a NO again.Your post is quite correct and we will have democratically decided that is what we want.Democracy like it or not.

Fair do's but you are quite happy that the wishes of the electors in Scotland are totally ignored in Westminster.
I bet that make ye proud tae be Scottish.

Archived