Celtic v Kilmarnock

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

5-0 ti the hoops an it will be fuckin easy :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

hail hail

I'll give you 6000/1 on that score, just send me your account number and sort code and I'll withdraw as much as you wish to bet. 

How can a Celtic fan have the nerve to criticise Killie fans singing Killie boys. Have you ever been to CP?? On the match it was all about making it difficult for them which we did to an extent. And maybe if brother Thompson hadn't allowed them to retake the free kick after they made an arse of it we could of hung on.

Of course, Celtic fans will hear what they want to hear, because the rest of the world is out to get them. I'm sure Tommy Burns, Billy Stark, George Mccluskey et al must have loved singing "Billy Boys" on the telly when we secured promotion from division 1. 

13 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Of course, Celtic fans will hear what they want to hear, because the rest of the world is out to get them. I'm sure Tommy Burns, Billy Stark, George Mccluskey et al must have loved singing "Billy Boys" on the telly when we secured promotion from division 1. 

The thing is, the Killie boys song is just a wee bit of a wind up to get bites from the more braindead of our fans.

Football fans sometimes sing something to wind up opposition fans, I've done it myself countless times, its a bit of harmless banter. Some people take things like this far too seriously, same with the **** without the bus fare type response they get at times, wind up responded to with wind up. Some people just cant quite get things like this.

I remember going to Rugby Park as a teenager when Rangers came to town... That started singing "We hate the IRA", when the Killie boys sang back "so do we, so do we", suddenlying a hush descended over their fans as the brain-dead mutants hadn' t a clue how to respond lol.

I'm too young to remember, but I wonder if the fans of the other arse cheek moaned when one of our more frequently sung songs was "It's a grand old team" back in the 60's and 70's

We've played Simply the Best as our walk on (is that the right phrase for coming out of the tunnel) music before too.

We played it as we left the stadium, much to jim whites annoyance.

(FYI - Im in this. [emoji4] )

1 hour ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

I'm too young to remember, but I wonder if the fans of the other arse cheek moaned when one of our more frequently sung songs was "It's a grand old team" back in the 60's and 70's

Glen Daly "Live at the Ashfield"

Note to Killie fans - please just ignore Romeo in future. He deliberately acts the cnut to wind people up and he knows which buttons to press. I've fallen for his inane p!sh previously but it's the same nonsense every time from him.

The most surprising thing about him is that he's a grown man and not a twelve year old boy as his posts would suggest.

Archived