Fixtures for 22nd please

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also don't see why Talbot & Glenafton who have the biggest fixture backlog in the Super Premier should have no midweek games.

OK they are in the SJFA Cup semis but why do they get preferential treatment - even Premier League clubs in England who play in the Champions' League midweek don't get the weekends off!!

I also don't see why Talbot & Glenafton who have the biggest fixture backlog in the Super Premier should have no midweek games.
OK they are in the SJFA Cup semis but why do they get preferential treatment - even Premier League clubs in England who play in the Champions' League midweek don't get the weekends off!!

Technically at this moment in time Roy have biggest backlog of games [emoji4]

As one tipped off via Chinese whispers I totally agree!

You have to assume that, if some teams know their fixtures beyond the 22nd, then there must be a full list of fixtures somewhere that have not been made public, for whatever reason.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

You have to assume that, if some teams know their fixtures beyond the 22nd, then there must be a full list of fixtures somewhere that have not been made public, for whatever reason.

You will find them in the pollok social club

I said it earlier a lot of decent entertaining stuff is played at all levels the value for money is excellent that is what is at the core of the game. It's got that right the difficulty bit in any other country this grade has it right what it doesn't do well is the easier part the administration part.

Correct so why not give us our last fixture then?

Would you want that? As there could be the risk that game is played and then you wait 6 weeks and possibly play a play off game against a team who will have played games most weeks in May?

Would you want that? As there could be the risk that game is played and then you wait 6 weeks and possibly play a play off game against a team who will have played games most weeks in May?

Either way it's not ideal but we are having to keep our boys ticking over just now not knowing when we will get our last fixture so we would need to do the same if we had to wait on a play off game....HOPEFULLY NOT[emoji38]

Either way it's not ideal but we are having to keep our boys ticking over just now not knowing when we will get our last fixture so we would need to do the same if we had to wait on a play off game....HOPEFULLY NOT[emoji38]

Desperate to see maxi me thinks [emoji4]

Archived