Just catching up on last night's episode. Pretty poor from most of them. I wonder how they seed the heats? Sometimes they have to bin some decent chefs but in others there's a case for not putting any through at all.

Think theres at least one round of audition type stuff before cameras are involved. Mind few series back where one guy was so bad that gregg told torrode to not even put the food in his mouth.....would defo enjoy them having x factor style useless gits being involved. Defo needs more numpties.....oh and bring back ilda !!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fumbi fucks up a cheesecake and still gets through. Oh dear.

An absolute piece of nonsense. That's 2 out of his 4 dishes have been unservable in appearance had they been in a restaurant. The farmers wife would have been a much better choice to go through.

Fumbi's food must taste absolutely amazing because it looks like shit. Lorna and Shauna are defenite contenders. I prefer the professionals version because it is folk that say they love cooking and have actually chosen to  do a course and get a job doing that rather than a law degree but the standard is pretty high this year.

An absolute piece of nonsense. That's 2 out of his 4 dishes have been unservable in appearance had they been in a restaurant. The farmers wife would have been a much better choice to go through.

Absolutely stole my thunder there. Was raging that farmer wife went out. Been perfect in prev rounds n made two small errors whilst fumbi cant get dishes out that resemble what theyre supposed to.

Liked the farmer lassie too. Served massive portions of meat and looked to have a bit of skill there so a shame. Fumbi spent most of both episodes he's been in mumbling to himself that everything is going wrong and can't get things completed properly and still went through. Hopefully Shauna goes far out of this weeks lot. I like the ones who do pretty out there food that still works. Like Tim Anderson when he was on.

Archived