SNP Failing Scotland

MICKYMACK

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jakedee said:

In what way ?

Well, the clue is in the Name of the organisation she was addressing. "The United Nations". Scotland is not even a member, but is trying to break up a member nation. How can that be uniting a nation? The dissembling wee lassie claims to speak for all of Scotland but she only speaks for the SNP. However, by collating her views with the electorates view she blatantly lies to the UN. The UN is well aware of this tactic. They are clever people, I'm sure you will agree.

10 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

Well, the clue is in the Name of the organisation she was addressing. "The United Nations". Scotland is not even a member, but is trying to break up a member nation. How can that be uniting a nation? The dissembling wee lassie claims to speak for all of Scotland but she only speaks for the SNP. However, by collating her views with the electorates view she blatantly lies to the UN. The UN is well aware of this tactic. They are clever people, I'm sure you will agree.

But as the elected first minister of Scotland she does represent the people of  Scotland. 

1 hour ago, MICKYMACK said:

Is it because yoos stupid.

Stupidity with its arse hanging out.

Elected by Holyrood not Scots.

Well you didn't put it. I did, so the heft is with me. Now go away until you can spit out a better reply. 

What a fucking mess of a human being

:lol:

The United nations is now composed of many sovereign Independent states who previously were part of other "multi national" states ( The former USSR/Yugoslavia/Czechoslovakia amongst ex colonies of the various European powers) ; they all went on to "break up" that state and the UN was delighted to admit them. Why would they be concerned about the "wee lassie"? 

12 hours ago, MICKYMACK said:

The SNP are wreckers of nations. Mr Mike Croll who is responsible for international security at the UN has questioned Sturgeon on the UNs idea of a good global citizen, and how her bid for independence could be compatible with this. He said the UN are in the business of promoting peace, teaching people to live together, teaching communities to live together to avoid the breaking of nations. Now you come from a prosperous democracy that enjoys the rule of law, that enjoys human rights and I’m just wondering how being a good global citizen is compatible with your desire to break a 300-year-old union. This is the United Nations and your mission appears to be the breaking of nations.

The same unbiased and impartial Mike Croll who was previously with the UK Foreign Office prior to working for the UN?

Funny how that didn't come up.

Archived