SNP Failing Scotland

MICKYMACK

Scots visiting the shopping centre in the future are in for a grim experience due to shop closures as 1 in 4 could be closed by 2025 says the latest Scottish Retail Consortium Report. Looks like more empty shops and more pawn shops for us. The SRC said the lethal cocktail of the Large Business Supplement, an extra charge in Scotland on medium and large premises, as well as business rates rises and the Apprenticeship levy will have a negative impact on investment as operating in Scotland will be more expensive.

Seem businesses will face a longer wait, for their business rate rebates, than the anticipated wait of 70 days which will be extended to 105 days. The SNP blame this on the public consultation to improvements to the valuation appeal process. So it’s your fault.

Seems the spin doctors at the clan HQ were not happy with the #FMinUS being used to fool the populous into believing Sturgeon trip to America was not an attempt to get good publicity for the up-coming elections. F Minus is good enough for Swinney’s scholars why not for Sturgeon. She must be getting worried about the results as she is rehashing the miscarriage story. Going for the sympathy vote.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

A great UK award, awarded by a great British organisation. Brilliant being British isn't it. The SNP in East Ayrshire think so.

Britishness long predates the creation of the English-dominated UK state. And it will outlive it.

Scots visiting a shopping centre in the future are in for an entirely grim existence if they patently can't master the usage of the internet.

Speaking of which, you didn't do as I asked Micky. In case you need some further assistance, after you've copy and pasted some right wing drivel, press this button: DJfcNva.jpg

I've enlarged it so that it's clear. Hope this helps, m8!

13 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Scots visiting a shopping centre in the future are in for an entirely grim existence if they patently can't master the usage of the internet.

Speaking of which, you didn't do as I asked Micky. In case you need some further assistance, after you've copy and pasted some right wing drivel, press this button: DJfcNva.jpg

I've enlarged it so that it's clear. Hope this helps, m8!

Keep that seethe simmering sonny boy. What I do with my computer is up to me you stupid SNP splitter.

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Is donny a full grown adult? Imagine being over 12 and you get your joy from trolling an internet forum?

It's you splitters doing the trolling now you simpleton.

Just now, MICKYMACK said:

Keep that seethe simmering sonny boy. What I do with my computer is up to me you stupid SNP splitter.

Micky mate, it's abundantly clear that if brains were shite you couldn't stink out a matchbox, so please don't call me stupid. It's not nice.

p.s. I don't vote SNP. Sorry. :(

20 20 vision

7 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Micky mate, it's abundantly clear that if brains were shite you couldn't stink out a matchbox, so please don't call me stupid. It's not nice.

20 20 vision is not yours is it boy. Will dummy suffice? might not be nice but it is accurate.  I don't believe you.

8 hours ago, Antlion said:

Britishness long predates the creation of the English-dominated UK state. And it will outlive it.

It's about time we all remembered how to speak British instead of the b*****dised German that crept out of England.

7 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I feel you can be turned back to the good side, but who cares. f**k off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2017 at 11:48, MICKYMACK said:

She must be getting worried about the results as she is rehashing the miscarriage story. Going for the sympathy vote.

Well isn't that just a disgraceful comment? You should be ashamed of yourself for cutting and pasting that.

• 2 months later...
On 05/04/2017 at 19:43, MICKYMACK said:

I think there should be a thread illuminating the failure of the Scottish Government Government.

Why did Sturgeon tell a USA audience that she may go to the Courts before she lets Scots know her plans?

Why has the only piece of business to pass through Holyrood. in a whole year, been the Scottish Budget?

Why did the SNP mislead business owners within the hospitality sector that their rates would be caped at 12.5% then clobber them with a further 2,25% with no mention of inflation, and the will have to pay the full increase and then claim it back. How are farmers getting on with their Delayed GB payments from the EU?

Why is Scottish economic growth falling behind the UK figures?

Inward investment in Scotland is being shelved because of concerns about another referendum. Why?

You talk shite.

Archived