The Famous Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with that result. There's been signs of gradual improvements over last few weeks under big Pedro and hopefully this is the start of getting the positive outcome now.

Pleased with Bates and Berman again, def. look like players for us.

Completely deserved win for Rangers and Aberdeen were absolutely awful.

Aberdeen weren't awful FFS get a grip.

Obviously disappointed but no overreaction. A sore one but we move on.

Just now, G-MAN said:

Aberdeen weren't awful FFS get a grip.

Obviously disappointed but no overreaction. A sore one but we move on.

They had a twenty minute spell where they were dominant, apart from that it was all sevco.

They had a twenty minute spell where they were dominant, apart from that it was all sevco.

Aye right you are Bernadette.

Enjoy. Well done for making 55.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

To be honest there was a 5 minute spell when you scored 3 goals and the rest of the game was awful.

Well I'm a few beers down so will try and keep the seethe to a minimum.

A poor Aberdeen performance all round. Started the game quite well but faded badly for the remainder of the first half, allowed ourselves to almost be put on the back foot towards half time.

2nd half was more like us yet we still weren't really at it. But we were in total control and really should have been ahead. We didn't take chances, that's football, it happens.

However, I can forgive not taking chances, I can forgive getting hit on the break, or even the terrible pass from jack for the first goal, but to capitulate like that really does leave a bitter taste. If wed lost 1-0 I'd have said f**k it we move on, but that was properly humiliating.

Rangers hung in there and took their opportunities when they came, well done to them.

Trying to work out how we lost that game, thought the first half rangers was slighty the better team but in the second half it was all us until Rangers got the goal and then we totally collapsed. We was due a result like this but have to get it out of our system and take on a well organised St Johnstone team. . 

Archived