Someone's nicked the toffee factory!

As we approach our final visit to Stenny this season, how many half time cups of tea and Bovril do you think the half time sub's kick about can take out. Saw 3 blitzed in one game, but 2 were with one "shot".

On a serious note though, where do we see this game going? No pitch or conditions excuse this week. We must get our football going again.

We need to get back on form if we want to make the play-offs. With Albion Rovers now hitting a purple patch we can't afford to drop anymore points.

Pressure all on Stenny with games running out fast.

Stenny 1 - 2 East Fife
Euan Donaldson with all 4.

Big game for both clubs (for different reasons). It's vital we get the three points here. With Airdrie playing Brechin, they both can't lose and QP and/or Albion rovers should pick something up.

I'll go for a nervy 2-1 to East Fife. A first half Michael Renwick hat trick being cancelled out by a second half brace from Colin Cramb.

We've got to win this or it's going to get bitter!!!

I'm going for 2-0 to the Fife with Kenny Munro getting the solitary counter!!!

This is a must win for us on Saturday and also for the manager.  We have misfired far too often this season with a defence which is an absolute joke. Lose this one and it will virtually confirm that we are down.  It will also seriously harm Brown Ferguson who, although a good guy,  seems to be lacking in making important tactical decisons at times. The team selection and timing of substitutions are examples of this as is his loyalty to certain individuals.

The board can shout all they like about the lack of funds but it was lack of oversight which put us into the situation we are in. The fans have rallied round as best they can but there is a limit to what you can do. I have moaned all season about a lack of information coming out of the club and it still continues but guess what we are looking for more people to invest in shares. It is not hard to put a couple of lines up about who is injured or suspended or who has left the club but we get told nothing but are expected to invest at will.

Win tomorrow and we have a slight chance lose and I reckon it is all over.

Great result. But why are we so inconsistent?

Thought that we were the better team today and even when East Fife equalised I felt we had been playing well enough to get the winner.

Just don't know what you're going to get with this team, but we have a chance again.

We're still among 4 if not 5 teams fighting for 2 playoff places. All these teams have to play the others so to write the Mighty Fife off with 4 games to go is unduly pessimistic.
Incidentally who were the idiots booing at the end? Great way to encourage your team!

Optimistic yes but why "unduly"? There's no more logic in considering our last 4 games typical than regarding our run of 9 unbeaten typical. My comment passes the test of reasonableness and so is not "unduly" optimistic. Care for a small wager - proceeds to charity?

Archived