Grand national 2017

locheedfcno1

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Woo Hoo!

grand.JPG.17e4b0aacc886b610f2aecda73bf0240.JPG

If I get it right you basically get an each way bet for the price of a single, and the refund is cash, not free bets.

Yeah, I placed 3 £25 e/w bets this morning. £75 was back in my account within minutes

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, spacekid84 said:

Yeah, I placed 3 £25 e/w bets this morning. £75 was back in my account within minutes

I didn't realise you could split up the bets, that's great. I'll be hanging on till 2pm tomorrow to get the 6 places.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I didn't realise you could split up the bets, that's great. I'll be hanging on till 2pm tomorrow to get the 6 places.

You can do as many bets as you want. If you keep betting the refund you keep getting half the stake back, The girlfriend put 2 £5 e/w bets on then 2 £2.50 e/w then 2 £1.25 and so on right down to 16p,

36 minutes ago, spacekid84 said:

You can do as many bets as you want. If you keep betting the refund you keep getting half the stake back, The girlfriend put 2 £5 e/w bets on then 2 £2.50 e/w then 2 £1.25 and so on right down to 16p,

Tempted to go baws oot with 2 £50 each ways and a £25 each way. I'm a sucker for these offers.

I've gone for Bless The Wings (40/1), Ucello Conti (16/1) and One for Arthur (12/1).

Fiance has Cocktails at Dawn (66/1) and Houblon Des Obeaux (40/1).

Cause of Causes for me in the office sweepstate as well.

Just put Vicente (25/1) and Wonder Charm (40/1) to win and wounded warrior and shantou flyer both each way and were both 66/1 to win for my mrs as its what she had in her sweepstake. 

Normally I spend ages reading tips online for Grand National and still lose so this year I saved myself some time (though probably not money) and just picked some horses.

Blaklion 14/1, Saint Are 40/1 & Stellar Notion 66/1

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Tempted to go baws oot with 2 £50 each ways and a £25 each way. I'm a sucker for these offers.

£50 each way on Wounded Warrior and Shantou Flyer, £25 each way on Blaklion. Bookies love me.

A small bet on Roi des Francs I put on earlier, ew I think.

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Baws have been revealed. Time will tell if they're any use. Just that thinks the national is shite?

Not sure what your last sentence means. Just a reminder those bets were half price with the Bet365 offer. I'm normally a £5 ew max man.

Not sure what your last sentence means. Just a reminder those bets were half price with the Bet365 offer. I'm normally a £5 ew max man.

Sorry, meant is it just me that thinks the national is shite? Even with those bets being half price, it's bolder/braver/dafter than I'd go. Happy to see mine lose as long you get something back!

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Sorry, meant is it just me that thinks the national is shite? Even with those bets being half price, it's bolder/braver/dafter than I'd go. Happy to see mine lose as long you get something back!

Aye, the National is when all the mugs come out, like amateur drinkers at Christmas. I rarely bet on horses as I know next to nothing about them, the half price bets suckered me in though. Here's hoping.

Archived