Crowds

Born To Run

I know this has been asked before...but any idea where I can find rough attendance figures for each club this season? Want to see if attendances are improving since the Lowland got started, and also to compare with the Highland boys.

Cheers in advance!

1 hour ago, Born To Run said:

I know this has been asked before...but any idea where I can find rough attendance figures for each club this season? Want to see if attendances are improving since the Lowland got started, and also to compare with the Highland boys.

Cheers in advance!

Maybes start by telling us yours and yer plans are ye heading back to Glasgow anytime in the near future? 

I'd  say ww crowds have improved a wee bit in the LL. 

Maybes check out club websites or programmes if yer a regular on the circuit. 

57 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Maybes start by telling us yours and yer plans are ye heading back to Glasgow anytime in the near future? 

I'd  say ww crowds have improved a wee bit in the LL. 

Maybes check out club websites or programmes if yer a regular on the circuit. 

Well, let's see what I can tell!

I'm based in Stirling, so go along to watch BSC as and when I can at the Indodrill. Haven't been around since the start so might be a bit patchy re knowledge of when the club hopes to move back through etc. I'd say circa 40-50 is a normal home fan attendance - opposition fan numbers seem to vary widely.

Got a fair few home programmes kicking around though I'm generally struggling to get to games elsewhere, hence the thread. :)

38 minutes ago, Born To Run said:

Well, let's see what I can tell!

I'm based in Stirling, so go along to watch BSC as and when I can at the Indodrill. Haven't been around since I'd say circa 40-50 is a normal home fan attendance - opposition fan numbers seem to vary widely.

Sorry didn't mean to come across as patronising. 

Good to see you following bsc fortunes. 

13 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Any serious answer to this?

If you scroll down this page you'll find there's numerous crowd threads with the answer. We get about 1 a month. 

On a serious note, how much the Shire getting? Since they're winning pretty much every week you'd think the home support would increase. Or is that absolute shithole Ochilview the problem?

6 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

On a serious note, how much the Shire getting? Since they're winning pretty much every week you'd think the home support would increase. Or is that absolute shithole Ochilview the problem?

They had about 175 when we played them about a month ago. My mate was there last night at Falkirk and he said crowd of 200. 

We had a bit more at the start of the season when everybody was keen to see the new team, the numbers have fell a bit since then and unfortunately most of the young team have turned 18 and would rather spend their money on venoms in the warehouse. Ochilview is a problem, there's a few boys who dont go to many games there because of stewarding etc.

We'll move out to a new ground or groundshare but folk will still find a way to find flaws. Our forum last night was an example of that.

Archived