Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite part of all this is the Morton goalie fouling one of our players than moaning at the ref for not giving him a free-kick after MacKenzie's thumping header.

My favourite part of all this is the Morton goalie fouling one of our players than moaning at the ref for not giving him a free-kick after MacKenzie's thumping header.

Do you have a link for this? For some reason embedded vids keep crashing my app

31 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

St Mirren were tremendous last night, as was their support. Jack Ross has done a terrific job given how diabolical they were on their last visit.  

Yep, it was roles reversed on both sides compared to the first game. :(

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Watch Jack Baird with a block to stop Morton taking a lead about 2mins in

it was superb 

First goal is just sloppy defending of a break. Not too many complaints with the second goal, still looks too good for Gaston to get to. For the 3rd Russell just jogs into the box instead of trying to get close to Sutton, after Murdoch and Lindsay have made an absolute cock of it in the middle of the park. The 4th is proper Sunday league goalkeeping, on your line or clear the man out Gaston.

46 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Jesus christ, Ton's biggest game of their best ever season and look at that pathetic attendance.

There are 3 things in life guaranteed: death; taxes; and a Falkirk fan having a pop at any teams attendances. 

39 minutes ago, Scosha said:

There are 3 things in life guaranteed: death; taxes; and a Falkirk fan having a pop at any teams attendances. 

Add a 4th to that list, with The Famous forever being in St Mirren's shadow. :angel

There's a fair shadow between the teams this season right enough. Last night was pish but I think I'm happier with where we are.

For St Mirren to stay up it would have taken league winning form and a couple of teams to go in to absolute free fall. They've done their part of the bargain and teams like Ayr and Raith have made it possible for them. Fair fucks to the Paisley tinks. It will be the greatest escape since Rangers went down to 9 men and still beat them in a national cup final.

6 minutes ago, port-ton said:

For St Mirren to stay up it would have taken league winning form and a couple of teams to go in to absolute free fall. They've done their part of the bargain and teams like Ayr and Raith have made it possible for them. Fair fucks to the Paisley tinks. It will be the greatest escape since Rangers went down to 9 men and still beat them in a national cup final.

Oaft, raging.

Archived