Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

4 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

You not logged off yet? Fair play.

I've already acknowledged we were roundly pumped last night and that the skunks were well worthy of their win. For some reason that's not good enough.

We have to move on now and try for 2nd and get out of this losing rut. 

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I've already acknowledged we were roundly pumped last night and that the skunks were well worthy of their win. For some reason that's not good enough.

We have to move on now and try for 2nd and get out of this losing rut. 

It's not good enough because you are a relentless bore who is roundly disliked by everyone who posts on here. Even your fellow fans. 

I can sympathise with the decent Morton fans as they similarly humiliated us this season and I can understand the anger and shellshock that comes with that. 

It is fucking delicious watching you get your comeuppance for your pish, though. Your snivelling attempt at a 'well done' changes that not a bit. 

Delicious, you mug! :lol:

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's not good enough because you are a relentless bore who is roundly disliked by everyone who posts on here. Even your fellow fans. 

And I should give a shit because.....................................................................?

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Any highlights of this humping?

Hopefully not although I'd like to see Mallan's goal again as some ton fans are criticising our keeper for it whereas it looked to me like a cracking strike that passed him before he could move.

Absolute shameful performance. St Mirren wanted it more and played much better football than us even when we had the wind at our backs.

That result has been coming for weeks and it just had to be last night that it came.

St Mirren fans were tremendous as well and I'm sure they enjoyed their night.

Going to work on Murray Street today just up from St Mirren park has been lots of fun. Not.

18 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

And I should give a shit because.....................................................................?

Because you openly pondered as to why it wasn't good enough.  

You asked the question and then state you don't give a shit. 

You're a mess :lol:

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Because you openly pondered as to why it wasn't good enough.  

You literally asked the question and then state you don't give a shit. 

You're a mess :lol:

I see you're still seething about me calling you an imbecile. Thanks for the proof. :whistle

Just now, Tetragrammaton said:

I never said you were raging about the score. I said you were seething about me calling you an imbecile. 

I realise it must be confusing for you! :lol:

Christ almighty...

Yeah. I'm the one who is confused here. That's what it is. 

I'm actively phoning all the villages in the Inverclyde area to see if any of them have lost you. :lol:

Tetragrammaton is like all the worst Morton posters rolled into one. He's as boring as Randy Giles, as thick as Purplemonkey and as much of a seething weirdo as Randolph Hucker.

Archived