Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Langfield, Naismith, Gordon, Walsh, Hutton, Clarkson, Shankland, Hardie.

All were in the team at the 3-1 game and have hardly been seen since. What a turnaround Jack Ross has been responsible for. 

Btw, Stelios, what a cult hero is will forever be, no matter what happens going forward.

Well I enjoyed that :). Tuesday night with champions league on the tele it's blowing a gale and pissing down and Saints take what must of been about 1800 fans through to the shitehole that is Cappielow and pump the best Morton team in years 4-1 [insert Ainsley Harriet/Gregg Wallace gif here]

39 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Btw, Stelios, what a cult hero is will forever be, no matter what happens going forward.

Sometimes they come off, sometimes (usually) they don't. But this boy has smashed expectations, he's smashed Hibs, and now he's smashed the Ton.

Up there with Isma for instant cult hero status.

8 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

You've a worse head-to-head against us yet again.

Forever our bitches.

Would I prefer a worse head-to-head, i.e. a -1 goal difference, against our most hated rivals or be 16 points clear of them and in a playoff spot?

I'll opt for the latter thanks! Enjoy your relegation scrap. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Would I prefer a worse head-to-head, i.e. a -1 goal difference, against our most hated rivals or be 16 points clear of them and in a playoff spot?

I'll opt for the latter thanks! Enjoy your relegation scrap. :lol:

Always a classic, but.....

Jim_You_Seem_Upset_GIF.jpg

Archived