Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shankland was very poor but we could have had anyone up front tonight and they wouldn't have received decent service to score.

He's a decent player and got nothing in the way of service tonight. Instead of playing it into him the big no.3 was intent on scudding the ball straight out the park at every opportunity.

Superb return to form for Morten.

I for one am delighted Greenock is not on the west coast of Scotland as I would hate for my club to be in anyway categorised with this bunch of losers.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Superb return to form for Morten.

I for one am delighted Greenock is not on the west coast of Scotland as I would hate for my club to be in anyway categorised with this bunch of losers.

mortons-jai-quitongo-v-kilmarnock_3750287.jpg

An absolutely despicable performance. Brutal in the first half, extremely lucky to get in level and then continually fail to either take or defend routine throw-ins on our right hand side. There's no defending that, we were absolutely shocking. Worst performance of the entire season by a country mile.

9800d3287566d0b5c09839d50a2cbe62.jpg

Not got the stomach to read the rest of the thread so all I'll say is well done to St Mirren.  The application and desire they showed tonight is precisely what we've shown since last August and what has got us into the play-offs.  We've lost our spark though and are paying the price for not strengthening adequately in January.   Also, the travelling support was the noisiest I've heard in years.  Hats off for that one.

Still, mind the gap.

I'm also fucking worried about not making the play-offs btw, can't score a goal and not even remotely looking like winning at the moment.

Don't worry you'll get back to winning ways on Saturday without a shadow of a doubt.

2 hours ago, SuperTon said:

Can I just also say before I crawl back under my rock, this was the queue outside of Cappielow with less than 5 minutes until kick off, (there's a queue every week but it was obviously bigger today given it's a derby and the significance of the game.) Yet some of the turnstiles are shut, been like this for weeks but today was an absolute joke. Let people in to see the full match they've paid to see and open all the turnstiles ffs.

42857e5936bd963a92997f3524c143b8.jpg

you want to have seen it at the saints end.queue was so big the ones at the back were getting served pints in the norseman. 

let's hear the norseman agro sing their sevco based songs now.

hello

hello

Archived