Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, virginton said:

If it is good enough for the Nou Camp then it is good enough for the best stadium in Scottish football. 

I'm all for stadiums with the old character Somerset Park has it but at least you can get cover. That's all your stadium needs a cover at the away end. When it rains at your place puddles form where the benches are you end up getting mucky if your not careful which is a poor show in this day in age. 

Just now, Demented Zebra said:

I'm all for stadiums with the old character Somerset Park has it but at least you can get cover. That's all your stadium needs a cover at the away end. When it rains at your place puddles form where the benches are you end up getting mucky if your not careful which is a poor show in this day in age. 

Agree with this.. I love going to Somerset Park and Cappielow would be a good ground to go to as an away fan aswell if they just got a roof for the away end, did Morton not buy one of the roofs from Love Street for this years ago?

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

If it is good enough for the Nou Camp then it is good enough for the best stadium in Scottish football. 

2 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I love cappielow so much better than soulless paisley 2035 stadium ...nae standing nae smoking nae singing .pish

It's not about point scoring or my dick is bigger than yours. If you can't see your own problem you will never move forward. Anyway looking forward going for a bar meal in Greenock with a few pints then onto the game which should be like a cup tie. 

4 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

You're right.. they are identical.

th.jpg

Well they're pretty similar in the context of this discussion actually:

4.jpg

article-1382479-0BE4413B00000578-947_634x419.jpg

PA-10645122.jpg

You get the picture. If only Barcelona invested money on a roof to protect delicate little flowers in the spoon-burner support from the elements. And/or big, bad puddles. 

22 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Never know, you could get a win over us for the first time this season...

this season the soap dodgers beat st mirren for the 1st time since the queen mother was at school and you have the nerve to boast about it.:lol:

Just now, virginton said:

Well they're pretty similar in the context of this discussion actually:

4.jpg

article-1382479-0BE4413B00000578-947_634x419.jpg

PA-10645122.jpg

You get the picture. If only Barcelona invested money on a roof to protect delicate little flowers in the spoon-burner support from the elements. And/or big, bad puddles. 

In that it rains in both Barcelona and Greenock.. yes.

1 minute ago, irvine_buddie said:

In that it rains in both Barcelona and Greenock.. yes.

In that both stadiums offer the same cover to delicate little flowers in the away end when it rains, absolutely. Try reading the thread for comprehension next time chump and you probably won't make such a complete and utter c**t of yourself.

Next. 

Just now, virginton said:

In that both stadiums offer the same cover to delicate little flowers in the away end when it rains, absolutely. Try reading the thread for comprehension next time chump and you probably won't make such a complete and utter c**t of yourself.

Next. 

Think you've just proved who the delicate little flower is with that reaction :lol:

Archived