Congratulations Celtic, Champions again 2016/2017

No thread for people to leave there messages of congratulations for Celtic and their fans?

Well you can all post them in here.

I look forward to hearing how your grannies dug could have managed Celtic to the title.

:thumsup2

Brendan.PNG.10b5ed92d1f31213fc02946a166be9ab.PNG

team.PNG.1d5bca644ec97105d655e08613a65ef6.PNG

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Celtic, i don't think anyone could have forseen the title remaining at parkheid. Good luck next season as it sure to be a close run one horse race again.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Celtic don't deserve any congratulations. It's like congratulating a qualified guy on getting a new job when you know that the other applicants were a pished jakey, a toddler, an orangutan and a plant pot.

^^^ Lost a job to a qualified guy

Must have been nail biting dramatic stuff I can only imagine the rollercoaster ride Celtic fans have been on this season. The overwhelming emotion of joy to have finally pulled through and seal it must've been incredible....

Zzzzzzzzzz

52 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

the other applicants were a pished jakey, a toddler, an orangutan and a plant pot.

Well, the toddler is obviously Rangers (young club), but which teams do the others represent? I've seen many orangutan types around Gorgie, but that area has its share of jakeys too, so that's not much help...

I don't get the logic that Celtic would deserve to be congratulated if they were only slightly better than their competition, but that they don't deserve to be congratulated because they are far better than their competition. 

Archived