Favourite Players So Far This Season

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Chairman made it clear that he was impressed by Hamilton who have sold players for good money. Pity Airdrie only have one good player.

Exactly - we're under no illusions that it's all about selling players on. And I daresay it's the same for everyone - even the mighty Livy.

1 hour ago, waysider said:

No chance. They would need to pay money up front. I can see him being sold if a decent money offer comes in. That's why T W set up full time. However, Livi won't have the money.

Hasn't stopped us before.

Btw, has he got any convictions  if he has then he's def coming to Livi.

6 hours ago, sam2304 said:

Our "Mr 8/10 Every Week"

Where would we be without Reidy?

A poorer side, certainly. Has had to revive his original left back role for us, at times, this season, too. My POTY.

A poorer side, certainly. Has had to revive his original left back role for us, at times, this season, too. My POTY.

Think it speaks volumes for him that he's been every Rovers managers first choice for nearly 10 years now

7 hours ago, Afro said:

Airdrie set themselves up to give a total buffoon like Gordon Dalziel free reign, purely to sell Andy Ryan for £75k?

Wonderful.

Andy Ryan when he does get a move it will be to a far bigger team and it will be at minimum of 6 figures. 

1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:

Kyle Turnbull has always impressed me would happily have him at Airdrie.

16 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

I wouldn't entertain any offer under 150k and I hope the club try extend contract by further 12 months. Ryan could play and do well in SPL.

I think that's really a stretch. He'd bag maybe 10 in the championship (with Airdrie). He's good, he's not that good though. He's young and has a way to go before being close to ready for the SPL

Andy Ryan when he does get a move it will be to a far bigger team and it will be at minimum of 6 figures. 

:lol:

No player will ever move from the bottom two leagues in Scotland for six figure fees. He's a full-time player in a part-time league, teams who are serious about buying a player can pick up someone proven for slightly more.

2 hours ago, She who dares gins said:

This is why cooper doesn't run things.

Would you rather have Andy Ryan or 80k ?

If were in league 1 next season we will be far stronger with Andy Ryan than 80k.

Archived