Killie vs The The Rangers 5/4/17

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some defensive headaches for this one with four defenders currently out injured/ill, if we go two upfront then Garner has to be played.

Garner made his debut for Rangers v us in August. He was very poor and overall, Rangers as a unit looked a bit disheveled.

Knowing that Garner seems to have settled in, I hope he doesn't come back to haunt us and make amends for his previous performance...

Kenny Shiels is the only manager we've had for a couple of decades that managed to do OK against a Rangers team. McCulloch seems to have a bit of tactical astuteness so hopefully he'll set the team up well and we perform like we did against Celtic and Rangers at Rugby Park earlier in the season.

Killie to lay down to their bigot paymasters? 

Ffs, another keyboard warrior trying to have a dig when his big team won the league yesterday.

Given some of your historic posts, e.g. "f**k the Rangers", Im assuming your a supporter of the other cheek of the arse?

This is what they do when given internet.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Ffs, another keyboard warrior trying to have a dig when his big team won the league yesterday.

Given some of your historic posts, e.g. "f**k the Rangers", Im assuming your a supporter of the other cheek of the arse?

We haven't been playing that badly since Jig took over, plus with either Boydy or The Fish scoring for us in the last couple of weeks, it does give me a bit more confidence that we could take advantage of Rangers being without a few of their defenders. 

I'm more hopeful than usual that we could beat Rangers on Wednesday, although a draw is probably more likely. I'm going to go for 1-1, with Boydy scoring for us and Garner scoring late for Rangers. (Cue now: Killie being Killie and deciding to play like what we did under Gary Locke).

42 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I thought that everyone who is not a fan of either the rangers or Killie would agree with the "f**k the rangers" sentiment, sir.

Congratulations, you just Wilko'd yourself. 

Archived