Killie vs The The Rangers 5/4/17

18 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

rangers were honking but i doubt a draw was a fair result, dont think our keeper had a save to make, yours made 2 or 3 good ones, (from garners header was a belter onto the bar)

rangers deserved the 3 points but we were honking again, shite night and if sky are showing games like this no wonder they dont pay more money lol (scottish football had 3 goals tonight, 2 in the same game :lol: )

Do you really think Rangers did enough to deserve the win? 

I think you were better than us but not worthy of the 3 points. 

Putting loads of average balls into the box doesn't deserve anything. With a bit of quality on those balls you'd have scored a few. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Do you really think Rangers did enough to deserve the win? 

I think you were better than us but not worthy of the 3 points. 

Putting loads of average balls into the box doesn't deserve anything. With a bit of quality on those balls you'd have scored a few. 

we forced your keeper into 3 good saves, ours never made one significant save, aside from the rest of the honking performance yeah id say we edged it and deserved the 3 points, doesnt take away the fact that for the rest of the game bar the attacks that your keeper made good saves from, we were brutal,

3 hours ago, The DA said:

I'd totally forgotten who Killie's manager was... and what his history is.

Nailed on Rangers' win.

ETA: 11/10 is stealing money.

I hope you spunked your life savings on it.

9 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

we forced your keeper into 3 good saves, ours never made one significant save, aside from the rest of the honking performance yeah id say we edged it and deserved the 3 points, doesnt take away the fact that for the rest of the game bar the attacks that your keeper made good saves from, we were brutal,

That's the keeper's job. He's there to make a few good saves. 

He did that but he didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He was good but not outstanding. 

I don't think you did enough to deserve a win. 

I'd score it 1.75 point to you and 1.25 points to us if such a system was in place 

The boy Ajer looked half decent from the little I watched. How has he been doing for Killie? Living up to the hype that followed him when he signed for Celtic?

Not really.  An utterly insipid game and my only 'take away' is to thank God I'm not a Jambo.

At least if you were a Jambo you'd still support the same club that you did 10 years ago.

52 minutes ago, Ross. said:

The boy Ajer looked half decent from the little I watched. How has he been doing for Killie? Living up to the hype that followed him when he signed for Celtic?

He looks excellent. Positionally excellent, reads the game well and could make an brilliant centre half. He blatantly wants to play midfield and would be better there in my opinion.

His "moments" seem to come when he drives upfield, looks indecisive as he wants to keep going but knows he should go back. 

Archived