Killie vs The The Rangers 5/4/17

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Richie95 said:

We haven't been playing that badly since Jig took over, plus with either Boydy or The Fish scoring for us in the last couple of weeks, it does give me a bit more confidence that we could take advantage of Rangers being without a few of their defenders. 

I'm more hopeful than usual that we could beat Rangers on Wednesday, although a draw is probably more likely. I'm going to go for 1-1, with Boydy scoring for us and Garner scoring late for Rangers. (Cue now: Killie being Killie and deciding to play like what we did under Gary Locke).

Who is this Wilkos chap? He seems like a funny guy.

Along with you, i feel somewhat confident about getting something from the game. I think we will set up to be frustrating with some counter attacks. I also felt confident last game and we we're 3 down by about half time, so that's bad news

Judging by the team previews there could be a lot of kids in the side.  Sevco having Kiernan out will only boost their defensive prospects, but they still can't score much.  I am going to say 2-2 as my prediction

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Re. The Match.  Our season's gubbed so who cares?  We're heading for a desultory 3rd so tomorrow night barely matters.

Re. The Thread.  We're used to casual sectarian abuse condoned by the Mods.  

Re: unification of Ireland.  Imminent.

45 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Getting tired of tapping that report button, m8

Pfft...I never tire of being right.  How are you, buddy?  How's the wean?  Ages since we had our Friday pas de deux.  We should agree a 'chat date'.

I still don't agree with the line of thought that what Greg Taylor did to Barton was good in any way, if anything it was a bit cowardly and you should never set out to injure someone.

In fact if the boot was on the other foot and it was Barton who did that to our guy I would have expected tears on an unprecedented level on here.

Archived