Forfar vs Arbroath

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game for both clubs, between us 2 for league now, Most consistent teams over the season and it showed today, don't think the league will be won next week but will go a long way deciding, 

Cox and TOB being suspended is a loss for Forfar, hopefully we have a full squad to chose from but would start with same team as today, 

2 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I work till 2.30 on a Saturday so do not make many away Brechin games used to manage a couple but not this year;) but I am going along to this one with the Forfar guys I go to games with and I think / hope that Farfar will hump Arbroath. 

Naw min the Trawlermen will thump Emmerdale and go on to win the league. Dick will have them well fired up for this....

I work till 2.30 on a Saturday so do not make many away Brechin games used to manage a couple but not this year[emoji6] but I am going along to this one with the Forfar guys I go to games with and I think / hope that Farfar will hump Arbroath. 

f**k me a decent Brechin fan ;)

Whatever the result I don't think it will be anywhere near over. If we win I quite like our remaining 4 games whereas forfar's look very tricky, especially Montrose away.

Not much between the teams so would imagine it will be tight. 1-1 is my prediction 

I hope to see a good performance from us. This is where we can step up and do the business we've been wanting this opportunity all season and we have it now. Time for the lads to go and take it.

Same team I'd say although supposedly Scott and Skelly will be fit again according to DC post match interview so should have a full squad.

There is only one definite outcome on Saturday and that is a Red card to both of the Arbroath management....i look forward to the scenes. 

Hopefully DC is sent off for taking his tap aff and jumping into the Arbroath crowd after the 5th!!

Simons hat hopefully worn at some point too

Archived