Petershill vs Clydebank

LeeKRR1878

Attended the game today as a neutral. What a game it was!

First half I felt Clydebank were the better team for a majority of the half. Out passed them for good spells and made it hard for Petershill to play their passing game. Clydebank made good use of the wings and the striker had beaten the defence for pace a couple of times. A few shots from them that were narrowly wide. Think Petershill had 2 good shots this half with the keeper saving one and the other going wide. Towards the end of the half Petershill came into the game more and pressed Clydebank more.

Second half was a turn around with Petershill starting off a lot better. An early goal in the half with a nicely drilled ball through the defence and PFC striker getting onto it and putting it past the keeper. They had another chance similar to it some time later but he took too much time with it. 2-0 with a nice free kick with the keeper rooted to the spot.

Clydebank will be kicking themselves at not finishing their chances in the first half but Petershill deserved to win in the 2nd half

16 hours ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Anyone care to discuss the game lol?

Nah, went to Pollok v Kilwinning Rangers instead.

3-2 win for Kilwinning Rangers.

Game of two halfs 3-0 halftime for the Buffs with Pollok almost sneaking a draw.

Nah, went to Pollok v Kilwinnjng Rangers instead.
3-2 win for Kilwinning Rangers.
Game of two halfs 3-0 halftime for the Buffs with Pollok almost sneaking a draw.

Great result for the Buffs especially at Newlandsfield

Only when i read the programme did i realise the Buffs were bottom of the league.
Who knows, the Candy might be in the same league as them next season.

Ohhh that'll be a game bound to have fireworks if so

Archived