Champions Elect(Livingston) vs Plucky Play-Off Hopefulls (Alloa) - The Title Party

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Be honest though the old badge isnt exactly a design classic. If I was going to update the wasp I'd have something like this with less polygons. Then i could animate the polygons flying into place. :rolleyes: the dream.58e4acdfe39b3_flat1000x1000075f.jpg.e10e7d808e8b3ca978889337e94704c8.jpg

Looks like some kind of Future Warfare US-design gunship helicopter. Scary! Maybe Activision could sponsor you.

Good luck Livi. Well deserved. We'll miss the easy points next season though.:P  Alloa's time will come soon enough.

At least we do not have to supply a guard of honour on Saturday to the original Franchise. Can’t see us winning this one LB to score at least 2.

Sadly want be there as going to review possible championship opponents for the playoffs Dunfermline V Raith rovers

At least we do not have to supply a guard of honour on Saturday to the original Franchise. Can’t see us winning this one LB to score at least 2.

Sadly want be there as going to review possible championship opponents for the playoffs Dunfermline V Raith rovers

You might as well do as we've stomped all over the top of you all season.

We'd just need a team of Michael Duffy's if that was the case! [emoji12]

We were gash at times today, Well done livi, best team in the league by far , Congratulations!!!

hope you do well next season.

too many players losing form at the mo for Alloa , a bit worrying !!

Cawley was a wee lost boy today, too many slack passes throughout the team , was it livi playing well ? or a bit of both.....

Nervy opening from Livi, we had 3 great chances in the opening stages, hitting the woodwork twice.

Livi got it together though and up until the penalty miss at 2 0 we were second best.

Made a fist of it after that and pulled one back. Would have been nice to at least snatch a point but never mind.

Got a lot of success early doors through great interplay from Cawley and Taggart, but quite disjiointed after that for spells.

Andy Graham excellent, our best player. Too many aimless long balls today.

Congratulations to the original franchise on winning the league best team over the season. Please don't lose the trophy when martindale get his prosess of crimes order at the end of the month. Plus next season don't get a massive points and financial penalty as I have been praying for that since turn of the year

Championes, Championes, ole ole ole cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

What a wonderful day it was, weather was perfect, decent crowd making the atmosphere good, and a victory sealing our league win.

What a goal from Pittman to start us off too, absolute screamer, which kinda went against the run of play with Alloa starting the game off looking the better team and hitting the post twice. After that though it was pretty comfortable and should've been 3-0 with Buchanan's penalty, but instead went to 2-1. Cracking goal by Longridge too btw. Glad we won the league with a win though and not a draw, everything went perfectly (well if you skim over our penalty miss). Bring on the Championship next season. bounce

8JMREy4dBHI0l_Jm.jpg

Buchanan's goal being chalked off confused me to f**k, but quick search and I didn't realise it had to touch someone else even if it comes back off the post, oh well :lol: Mullen wasn't happy when Buchs took the ball for the penalty, rightly so IMO, is that not about 3 in a row he's missed now?

Alloa were much better than us for the first 10 minutes or so and hit the post twice, f**k knows why Kelly (and Lithgow I think for the second) just watched it go, they were hardly hit with power. Want to see Pittman's goal again, some strike. Good bit of skill from Longridge and a nice finish from him too. Think it would have been a lot nervier at 2-1 if we needed the win rather than a draw being enough.

Anyway, I'm off out to get pished to do uni coursework :(

See you in the Championship Alloa :guinness

Archived