Champions Elect(Livingston) vs Plucky Play-Off Hopefulls (Alloa) - The Title Party

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, pencils said:

Grown men in fancy dress at the football emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Yep, hopefully the sun will be out so we can enjoy the last game of our championship winning season, have a bit of a laugh at the same time, good luck in the playoffs though :thumsup2 

Yep, hopefully the sun will be out so we can enjoy the last game of our championship winning season, have a bit of a laugh at the same time, good luck in the playoffs :thumsup2 

Sounds like it'll be hilarious mate wire in!

Grown men in fancy dress at the football [emoji23][emoji23]

The thought of celebrating and having a laugh at a football match must be bizarre for an Alloa fan tbf.

11 minutes ago, Wilkinson1998 said:

Wow, shocker of a full time team winning a part time league.

Here we go....

You can only beat what's infront of you, we have done that this season, we won't win many leagues and we will probably not win many games next season so of course we will enjoy this moment. 

Celtic have been romping the premier league for years, doesn't make it any less sweeter for them when they win the league.

And let's not forget the bookies had Alloa favourites at the start of the season, not us. 

You lot seem like a barrel of laughs :lol:
Been taking the season so well up to this point, don't ruin it guys [emoji20]

Tbf, my comment was in jest if it was Alloa in your position I'd imagine we would be the same as you guys.

Livi have been consistent throughout the season, we had our dip in for which has ultimately cost us (and our inability to take 3 points from you so far).

Livi deservedly will win the league now and the question is just when and where, but I'm happy with 2nd place considering we changed managers midway through the season and Goodwin had a stuttery start as he found his feet as gaffer.

Not looking forward to this one. Frustrate Livi and we could get a win. Livi like playing against us as we don't sit in and even though I really don't want us to sit in, it could be a tactic we use as it's worked for East Fife/Queens. However, I'd rather if we're going to beat them do it our own way with the quality we have going forward.

Want to see Mackin back in along Spence. Spency needs some support and Mackin can cause a nuisance of himself for defenders and it seems to work for Greig and him. Other man I'd want to see getting on is Jon Robertson. If you told me in 2016 that he wouldn't be getting a game I wouldn't have believed you. Think he's a terrific player and we're better with him in. As to who drops out, I can't quite call it yet.

Just now, LiviLion said:

These pictures from the Livi twitter are just guaranteeing an Alloa win.

Might stick a fiver on them to even it out.

Was thinking that too but what the hell, it isn't every week we get to have a build up to a game we can win the league, may as well milk it for all its worth.

35 minutes ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Unfortunately not, and its a real sore point among a lot of supporters

Be honest though the old badge isnt exactly a design classic. If I was going to update the wasp I'd have something like this with less polygons. Then i could animate the polygons flying into place. :rolleyes: the dream.58e4acdfe39b3_flat1000x1000075f.jpg.e10e7d808e8b3ca978889337e94704c8.jpg

Archived