Morten vs The Champions elect

On 01/04/2017 at 17:50, Alan Stubbs said:

Yet another week where we turn in a shitey result and it turns out to be a decent weekend for us.

l0HlQ7LRalQqdWfao.gif

An enjoyable enough, if anticlimactic day out on the Clyde Riviera.

Awful second half from us though. I don't think Morton strung two passes together in the first; we were pretty uninspiring as well but didn't look in any danger at all. Came out after half time, letting the game be played in our half and looking to shitfest a win when we should've pressed on and won that comfortably. Frustrating to watch yet again but I don't think anyone will even get to our points total now, so technically Lennon's uber-negative hoofy tactics have worked overall.

Lennon's a fud but the absolute seethe generated from the home stand after full time was the most entertaining thing anyone from Hibs managed all day, so fair play for that.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish these hibs fans who defend anything we do would f**k off. They seem to think to win the league that it automatically means it should be ugly. Because no side has ever played attractive, attacking football whilst winning promotion, right enough. We shouldn't need to sacrifice one for the other. I want fast, attacking football, us to be winning games that we should be winning and us to win the league comfortably. But we aren't playing that kind of football, we aren't winning games we should be winning and we aren't winning the league comfortably. 

But it's okay cause "LENNY IS A WINNUR" 

a winner who's won only 50% of his league games in charge of a club with a vastly superior budget, squad and infrastructure compared to the rest of the league.

This.

'Oh we're still going up regardless, people wanted us out the league by any means necessary and that's what we're doing'.

f**k off, f**k right off and when they get there, f**k off even further.

Yes hibs.net, I'm talking to the majority of you.

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

This.

'Oh we're still going up regardless, people wanted us out the league by any means necessary and that's what we're doing'.

f**k off, f**k right off and when they get there, f**k off even further.

Yes hibs.net, I'm talking to the majority of you.

Morton fans thought the same about Duffy when he won us league one and now he's the future Scotland manager, so don't give up on your dreams. Lennon will take you to the promised land of battling for the top six of the premier league.

18 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Wish these hibs fans who defend anything we do would f**k off. They seem to think to win the league that it automatically means it should be ugly. Because no side has ever played attractive, attacking football whilst winning promotion, right enough. We shouldn't need to sacrifice one for the other. I want fast, attacking football, us to be winning games that we should be winning and us to win the league comfortably. But we aren't playing that kind of football, we aren't winning games we should be winning and we aren't winning the league comfortably. 

But it's okay cause "LENNY IS A WINNUR" 

a winner who's won only 50% of his league games in charge of a club with a vastly superior budget, squad and infrastructure compared to the rest of the league.

How about you hire a plane with "NO STYLE, NO BOTTLE, LENNON OUT"

You could argue that our style of football has regressed every season in this league. We played some excellent football our first season down here and we really should've went up that season, last season we still played some good footbwll at times but we started to go long more often the second half of the season and this season has just been a complete shitfest from start to finish apart from Dundee Utd at home and the Derby 

We were abysmal in the first half, better in the second. Glad Shankland could finally grab a goal which hopefuly gives him a bit of confidence heading into Tuesday. 

19 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Sadly chief I tried to place a bet at the time when everyone else was trying to put their bet in. Stuck on the "You're bet is being placed" screen for ages before I eventually threw the towel in. Don't think I even picked One For Arthur, so makes no difference anyway. And my name isn't Richard by the way

Did ye aye thats a shame still girfuys

Happy people are starting to wake up to the realisation Lennon is a fucking guff manager who has more time for the BBC and than the club.  Let's hope he talks into getting a Charlton or somewhere down South in the summer.  

1 hour ago, gmfc said:

Hello hello we are the Morton boys hello hello we are the Morton boys we're up to our knees in St Mirren blood surrender or you'll die for we will follow the Morton......Here to help you Tit. 

55 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

No you didnt but dont let the facts get in the way of a shit story 

Oh ps girfuys.

Nope, most were singing "****** blood". Also heard a rendition of GSTQ. No need for it in the modern game.

Shame, thought better of Morton fans.

Archived