Morten vs The Champions elect

5 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

He's fucking hopeless. Beats defenders with absolute ease yet cannot for the life of himself cross a ball.

Looking at your team today you'll need to bin Holt, Graham and Boyle, and get a couple in who are far better for the Premiership. Is there a risk Cummings could get poached in the summer? He's a wee dick but a player I'd absolutely love to have in my team. Took his chance brilliantly. 

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Heard some "up to our knees in f***** blood" there. Disgusted.

Hello hello we are the Morton boys hello hello we are the Morton boys we're up to our knees in St Mirren blood surrender or you'll die for we will follow the Morton......Here to help you Tit. 

9 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Lennon didn't do himself any favours at all today. His refusal to shake murdoch's hand at the end of the game summed up what an absolute clown he is. His post match comments are laughable especially saying the ref was 'pro morton.' Hibs got away with a lot of fouls, moreso than morton imo. 

Thought John McGinn had a good game today. He has unbelievable upper body strength which he used time and time again to bully our midfield. Cummings is a wee dick but he looks dangerous every time he had the ball. 

For us I though O'Ware,  Lamie and Doyle played well. Murdoch and Lindsay were their usual selves. Shankland and McDonagh made a real difference when they came on. I'd consider starting the two of them up front on Tuesday depending on Olivers injury. 

Tbf in his interview after the game he said he didn't mean to ignore him and shouted him over to shake his hand after his interview

1 minute ago, gmfc said:

Hello hello we are the Morton boys hello hello we are the Morton boys we're up to our knees in St Mirren blood surrender or you'll die for we will follow the Morton......Here to help you Tit. 

That's quite frankly rude and aggressive. Completely no need for it. 

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Tbf in his interview after the game he said he didn't mean to ignore him and shouted him over to shake his hand after his interview

Didn't know that and if it's true then fair fucks to him. 

He's still a c**t though. 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

My heart was broken, my heart was broken
Sorrow Sorrow Sorrow Sorrow

Fucking bunny boiler c***s just like your manager. Man the f**k up.

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Awe I will tell them not to sing it again because it offended you.

22 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Martin Boyle is basically Ivan sproule with a beard.

Sproule was far superior to Boyle, first spell anyway.

If Boyle had an end product, he probably be playing at a higher level. On the flip side, if he never had any pace, he'd be struggling to get into pub teams.

Could you imagine Boyle doing this ...

sproule.png.e59390d60e54a531ffd581fdce3a1b98.png

There will be massive changes to this team in the summer, I'm just not sure if I trust Lennon to get the replacements we need. We'll have a good budget so I hope it isn't wasted. 

He should phone Stubbs and ask him who he should sign.

Maybe we could get a Ratatouille thing going next season, where Stubbs hides in Lennon's hair and controls him in the dugout.

Just read Lennon's post match comments. This guy is on the verge of a mental breakdown even when 10 points clear at the top of the league. Its partly hilarious but with his history of mental illness it's starting to get a little bit less funny with every passing time he goes on one of these rants over absolutely nothing.

I agree, he really does seem to have some kind of mental issue (possibly caused by some of the BS he's had to deal with as a Celtic player/manager which was unacceptable). In terms of on the pitch matters regarding referees etc I do fear for the guy a bit as he seems a bit removed from reality. I say this having seen very few Hibs games but it was the same at Celtic where, regardless of result or league position, he would always focus on the perceived agenda against him.

Wish these hibs fans who defend anything we do would f**k off. They seem to think to win the league that it automatically means it should be ugly. Because no side has ever played attractive, attacking football whilst winning promotion, right enough. We shouldn't need to sacrifice one for the other. I want fast, attacking football, us to be winning games that we should be winning and us to win the league comfortably. But we aren't playing that kind of football, we aren't winning games we should be winning and we aren't winning the league comfortably. 

But it's okay cause "LENNY IS A WINNUR" 

a winner who's won only 50% of his league games in charge of a club with a vastly superior budget, squad and infrastructure compared to the rest of the league.

Just now, Gmfc 23 said:

How did that work out for you then dick.

Sadly chief I tried to place a bet at the time when everyone else was trying to put their bet in. Stuck on the "You're bet is being placed" screen for ages before I eventually threw the towel in. Don't think I even picked One For Arthur, so makes no difference anyway. And my name isn't Richard by the way

1 minute ago, Green Teeth said:

Murdoch was the worst player on the park in the first half

When Murdoch and Lindsay don't play well, the team don't play well. I think they are beginning to suffer from tiredness. Not ideal having a derby on Tuesday where we need them to give 100% for 90 mins.

Archived