Morten vs The Champions elect

Neil Lennon :lol: 
Hibs getting shot of that waster would be the best decision they've made in a long time. 

Well him and Brian Graham, who was utterly abysmal as usual. Mystified as to why he keeps getting a game for them.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The hand wasn't that high. And given the gap between the ball and hand, I'm not thinking there was much chance of a referee giving that. If we had gotten that, I'd have found it pretty hilarious.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on it. 

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on it. 

I'd definitely be screaming for it had the roles been reversed, you're not wrong there. Trying to be unbiased but I still feel it would've been soft.

Happy with the point, particularly after an abysmal first half performance. Forbes was shocking and has been for weeks, he seems to have faded really badly. Lamie was outstanding I thought, didn't hear who got man of the match but it should've been him.

31 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Fair play to Morton, they've been pretty good against us apart from the 4-0 at ER. I'd love to see them come up with us but think they just lack something up front. 

Good team and the threads have been a good laugh. Good luck in the playoffs.

Id rather Morton came up than Falkirk who's hatred of us seems to be higher than the love for their actual club. Weirdo Grangemouth tramps

No surprise at all that this ended in another draw. We'll need to up our game significantly to have any chance at Hampden.

Morton deserved their point the other week and by the sound of it, today too. They might have pushed us all the way this season if Quitongo had stayed fit. They'll make the play off final.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

No surprise at all that this ended in another draw. We'll need to up our game significantly to have any chance at Hampden.

Morton deserved their point the other week and by the sound of it, today too. They might have pushed us all the way this season if Quitongo had stayed fit. They'll make the play off final.

I'm not so confident. Our team looks like it's starting to tire very early in games. 

Just read Lennon's post match comments. This guy is on the verge of a mental breakdown even when 10 points clear at the top of the league. Its partly hilarious but with his history of mental illness it's starting to get a little bit less funny with every passing time he goes on one of these rants over absolutely nothing.

Lenny finally coming out and saying what we're all thinking, there's an agenda against Neil and Hibernian this season. No doubt about it. 5 red cards and 3 rescinded, game-changing decisions going against us week in week out yet the same incidents at the other end will be given against us every time. It's totally unacceptable.

Neil Lennon is an absolute tosser. He's fucking poison and genuinely should seek help. He actually called the ref 'Pro Morton'. Why can't he take some responsibility for once instead of always blaming the easy targets? A shitebag of a man.

Said after the midweek game against Hibs that thank f*ck Martin Boyle can't cross a ball. Gave our left back a torrid time of it again today yet failed to put in one decent cross in 90 mins.

He's fucking hopeless. Beats defenders with absolute ease yet cannot for the life of himself cross a ball.

Pro Morton? Ive seen enough in forty years of watching referees (mainly in disbelief) to know incompetence rather than any agenda is the case, beggars belief from a professional. (& reminds me of an old guy shouting about west coast bias at a game at Cowdenbeath a few years ago but at least he WAS taking the piss).

Lennon didn't do himself any favours at all today. His refusal to shake murdoch's hand at the end of the game summed up what an absolute clown he is. His post match comments are laughable especially saying the ref was 'pro morton.' Hibs got away with a lot of fouls, moreso than morton imo. 

Thought John McGinn had a good game today. He has unbelievable upper body strength which he used time and time again to bully our midfield. Cummings is a wee dick but he looks dangerous every time he had the ball. 

For us I though O'Ware,  Lamie and Doyle played well. Murdoch and Lindsay were their usual selves. Shankland and McDonagh made a real difference when they came on. I'd consider starting the two of them up front on Tuesday depending on Olivers injury. 

I genuinely don't think the referee gave us a decision until about the 40th minute today. Some bizarre decisions on both sides, although i don't think the penalty shout was one of them.

Starting to get sick of Lennon to be honest. We didn't win today because we were shocking in the second half and Morton upped their game.

Regarding the handball, Boyle absolutely leathered that shot à la Livingston at home last season and the poor Morton bloke was about a yard from it. Only surprised his hand didn't fall off.

Would gladly see Dempster stage a coup d'état in the summer to bring home the main man Stubbs. But reluctantly I have to admit Lennon's earned himself a shot at the Premiership next season. Big changes needed to our squad if we want top half.

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Lennon didn't do himself any favours at all today. His refusal to shake murdoch's hand at the end of the game summed up what an absolute clown he is. His post match comments are laughable especially saying the ref was 'pro morton.' Hibs got away with a lot of fouls, moreso than morton imo. 

Thought John McGinn had a good game today. He has unbelievable upper body strength which he used time and time again to bully our midfield. Cummings is a wee dick but he looks dangerous every time he had the ball. 

For us I though O'Ware,  Lamie and Doyle played well. Murdoch and Lindsay were their usual selves. Shankland and McDonagh made a real difference when they came on. I'd consider starting the two of them up front on Tuesday depending on Olivers injury. 

Aye I would start Shankland, he completely changed the game for us, McDonagh was very direct when he came on, something we lack up the top of the pitch. 

Archived