Morten vs The Champions elect

He obviously didn't get enough cuddles when he was younger. Obviously bullied at school and takes it out on people on forums to make himself feel better

Maybe to many cuddles.

Actually I think you're right. Obviously got beasted by his old man. It'll be the old "it happened to me so I done it to make myself feel better" excuse

56e3251881b248ed4ba49c3acf812489.jpg

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

4-3-3?

More likely to be McGinn left mid in a 4-4-2 no ?

No Holt though, which is nice. The positives of this are then cancelled out by having Graham starting instead.

Sticking with my prediction of a shitfesting draw here.

4 minutes ago, Green Teeth said:

Didn't Lennon say a couple days ago he wouldn't say a word to Duffy? Wee guy has obviously SHAT IT when he walked in and seen the big man standing there waiting for him. Total shitebag. Much like the Hibs fans. Still not had one brave enough to dare enter the Norseman yet.

They!re all in the Sellick club...

2 minutes ago, Green Teeth said:

Didn't Lennon say a couple days ago he wouldn't say a word to Duffy? Wee guy has obviously SHAT IT when he walked in and seen the big man standing there waiting for him. Total shitebag. Much like the Hibs fans. Still not had one brave enough to dare enter the Norseman yet.

The video clearly shows Duffy hanging around nervously, ensuring there are plenty of witnesses in case Lenny decides to sort him out proper.

He then offers a pathetically limp wristed handshake, which Neil, being the bigger man accepts in order to put Jim at ease.

If the game was at easter road the shitebag Lennon would have been hiding in a laundry basket in the changing room when the Morton team and Duffy arrived.

Absolute class from Big Duff.

Archived