Morten vs The Champions elect

5 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

This could be an ad campaign raising awareness that every time you click your fingers TheGrassIsADreamer/Hibeesblouse75 posts utter shite

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Imagine how good the forum would be if we all just stopped clicking.

image.png

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Imagine how good the grown up chat and debate would be if Gertys Ghirls weren't here

Imagine how good the forum would be if you suffered a horrendous life changing event that stopped you from posting ever again; you seething mess of a man. 

1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

He obviously didn't get enough cuddles when he was younger. Obviously bullied at school and takes it out on people on forums to make himself feel better

I don't take anything out on anyone on a forum. I prefer to take it out on innocent scarfers. Any Morton fans walking the streets of Greenock today should watch their backs. Not a threat, just a bit of friendly fucking advice guys HH GGTTH 

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Maybe to many cuddles.

4 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Actually I think you're right. Obviously got beasted by his old man. It'll be the old "it happened to me so I done it to make myself feel better" excuse

image.png

59 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Won't be 3-5-2 as McGregor & McLean are our only fit centre backs unless Gray is fit enough to play and Ambrose moves in one.

I thought I'd read Gray was back fit. Pish if not. Humphrey is apparently back so we'll see how long that lasts. 

Archived