Morten vs The Champions elect

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I'm struggling too, it's hard to work out how many times they've met in the last 18 years - not helped by the fact that St Mirren have been in and around the top flight whilst Morton have been completing 'La Decima' of getting promoted from the seaside leagues. :lol:

I don't know a single derby in world sport that's so one-sided. Maybe the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals, or Dick Dastardly in the Wacky Races.

I think you'll find that Hearts scudding you 5-1 in a Scottish Cup Final is the benchmark for all derby humiliations worldwide.

Thanks for playing anyway. 

1477119975028.jpg.d1b89958309c376a0398cb49d8573aa2.jpg

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morten fans trying very hard here. Bless them.

if only their insignificant diddies had bothered putting half as much effort when Hamilton academicals put 10 (TEN) past them in a single match then they wouldn't have to live down this embarrassment to, not just morten but Scottish football.

Maybe look at your own, you thick fucking melt? 
We went 12 games without beating St Mirren, pretty bad right enough, but they were in a higher division for half of it. Hibs fans should be the last team trying to roast us for that, given you ALSO went 12 games without beating Hearts in the past 5 or so years, including getting absolutely fucking humiliated in front of the world at Hampden. 
Furthermore you have a frankly fucking embarrassing win rate of 26% in the Edinburgh derby. That's the worst derby record in the whole of Scottish football.
So kindly wind your plooky neck in champ, eh?
164325-rudi-skacel-hearts-5-1-hibernian-may-2012.jpg

:lol:

Imagine being that rattled you start making things up :lol:

7 minutes ago, Green Teeth said:

Here's a picture of Nigel Farage to prove that I'm not hurting after a rant I went on all because somebody on a football forum pointed out that my team has beaten St Mirren once in about 18 years.

2hzmr07.jpg

All factually 100% true.
You went 12 games without beating Hearts from November 2009
12.png.e190dcaad006a5cc8699f66240e6a7d7.png

You also went a staggering 22 games without beating Hearts from January 1989 to August 1994. A record so embarrassingly long, it's too big to fit in a screencap. 

Capture.PNG.7e106c03eaf07917c8cd4bb818ec5f6b.PNG
138 derby defeats :lol:
only 82 wins :lol:
a win% of 26 :lol:
I don't know a single derby in the world that's so one-sided. Maybe the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals, or Dick Dastardly in the Wacky Races.
http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1227&team2_id=1289&teamTabs=h2h

Funny, isn't it?
2hzmr07.jpg

Oh ya fucker :lol:

8 minutes ago, Green Teeth said:

So yeah, thank f**k the 12 defeats over 18 years is as bad as its ever gotten for Morton.

I guess it's not just the defeats, but the lengthy unbroken league superiority (until these last two seasons), the two Championship wins, the two Challenge cup finals (one victory), the League Cup finals (one victory, one bottle-job, but at least we got there), your famous collapse, your spell in the 4th (fourth) tier... it all mounts up.

As many of your fellow fans were keen to point out last season as you roared to a single-point league advantage over us, it's not just the head-to-head that counts towards making a derby one-sided.

Maybe look at your own, you thick fucking melt? 

We went 12 games without beating St Mirren, pretty bad right enough, but they were in a higher division for half of it. Hibs fans should be the last team trying to roast us for that, given you ALSO went 12 games without beating Hearts in the past 5 or so years, including getting absolutely fucking humiliated in front of the world at Hampden. 

Furthermore you have a frankly fucking embarrassing win rate of 26% in the Edinburgh derby. That's the worst derby record in the whole of Scottish football.

So kindly wind your plooky neck in champ, eh?

164325-rudi-skacel-hearts-5-1-hibernian-may-2012.jpg

Oofftttt, imagine bringing derby records up when yours humiliating. Minter :lol:

Archived