Morten vs The Champions elect

20 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

He's not been involved in any development squad games so far (one last night) So don't see him near the first team without some game time.

Sorry think I gave you a red there. It's a tad strange to have him warming up etc the past few weeks as well, he must be nearly there. 

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Sorry think I gave you a red there. It's a tad strange to have him warming up etc the past few weeks as well, he must be nearly there. 

Yeah that's my thinking. He's back in training and warming up match days. He can't be far away. 

Great news if quitongo is back to fitness however I think it would be crazy to rush him back. I'm sure the club will do what's best for him. Playoffs should be a more realistic target for a return to the first team.

Getting sick of the complete bias against us ever since last may where we beat their beloved ****. We've had no decisions this season. Absolutely fucking none. Lenny has been sent to the stands this season for nothing. It's a disgrace. It's an actual disgrace. The SFA have a vandetta against us after we wrecked their pitch, goalposts and beat their *** side and they have a clear agenda against Neil Lennon. Not just the SFA but the referees too. They went on strike because of Lenny and ever since then he's been given f**k all. f**k all. Its a complete embarrassment. It won't change while blue nose rats like Regan and Doncaster are left in charge. They bully Rod on the board and make him say stuff he doesn't mean. Wankers. Sorry for the rant but a just had to get it off my chest Ken 

13 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Getting sick of the complete bias against us ever since last may where we beat their beloved ****. We've had no decisions this season. Absolutely fucking none. Hibs manager has been sent to the stands this season for nothing. It's a disgrace. It's an actual disgrace. The SFA have a vandetta against us after we wrecked their pitch, goalposts and beat their *** side and they have a clear agenda against the hibs manager. Not just the SFA but the referees too. They went on strike because of the hibs manager and ever since then he's been given f**k all. f**k all. Its a complete embarrassment. It won't change while blue nose rats like Regan and Doncaster are left in charge. They bully Rod on the board and make him say stuff he doesn't mean. Wankers. Sorry for the rant but a just had to get it off my chest Ken 

Ftfy

2 hours ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

I've seen him warm up the last few games and expected him to play last night in the development squad game. Obviously he didn't so you wonder how far away he actually is to making his comeback 

16 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Getting sick of the complete bias against us ever since last may where we beat their beloved ****. We've had no decisions this season. Absolutely fucking none. Lenny has been sent to the stands this season for nothing. It's a disgrace. It's an actual disgrace. The SFA have a vandetta against us after we wrecked their pitch, goalposts and beat their *** side and they have a clear agenda against Neil Lennon. Not just the SFA but the referees too. They went on strike because of Lenny and ever since then he's been given f**k all. f**k all. Its a complete embarrassment. It won't change while blue nose rats like Regan and Doncaster are left in charge. They bully Rod on the board and make him say stuff he doesn't mean. Wankers. Sorry for the rant but a just had to get it off my chest Ken 

Would you like some fish for all those chips?

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

I've seen him warm up the last few games and expected him to play last night in the development squad game. Obviously he didn't so you wonder how far away he actually is to making his comeback 

Yeah, doesn't make much sense at all. Would be a huge boost to have him back. 

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Absolutely incredible decision. It's actually getting to the point where it's plain bullying towards Neil.

In light of the, correct, Kudus decision. There should be lengthy bans and fines handed to the cowardly hibs manager and McGregor.

8 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

In light of the, correct, Kudus decision. There should be lengthy bans and fines handed to the cowardly hibs manager and McGregor.

0/10. Must try harder. 

55 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Would you like some fish for all those chips?

Well he doesn't need any extra salt.

Kudus makes one slightly rash challenge and it shoulda been a booking and that's the end of it. But McGregor and Lennon got over excited in their hard man impressions.

Hopefully next time they know to sit down and shut up.

Archived