• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine having to get a convicted stalker along to get you lot up for it, new low IMG_1491645380.578584.thumb.jpg.56c2251901e6f4eca6311ebc6b6236a2.jpg

Mind when he scored and absolute peach of a free kick to stave off your pathetic title charge in the biggest game in your entire history?

that was fun

They don't make number 4's like they used to.
beckbroek.jpg?itok=sst36VIr
01rtitus.jpg

What's the story behind that?
Imagine having to get a convicted stalker along to get you lot up for it, new low IMG_1491645380.578584.thumb.jpg.56c2251901e6f4eca6311ebc6b6236a2.jpg

He scored three of the most important goals of that season, including two in the biggest Fife derby, I'd imagine that's why he's getting paraded tbh.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

What's the story behind that?

1970 World Cup[edit]

West Germany won their first three matches before facing England in the second round in a rematch of the 1966 final. The English were ahead 2–0 in the second half, but a spectacular goal by Beckenbauer in the 69th minute helped the Germans recover and equalise before the end of normal time and win the match in extra time.[12] West Germany advanced to the semi-finals to face Italy, in what would be known as the Game of the Century. He dislocated his shoulder after being fouled, but he was not deterred from continuing in the match, as his side had already used their two permitted substitutions.[1] He stayed on the field carrying his dislocated arm in a sling. The result of this match was 4–3 (after extra time) in favour of the Italians. Germany defeated Uruguay 1–0 for third place.[1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Beckenbauer

8 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I'm pretty surprised they've managed to come up with a form of half-time entertainment that's even less appealing than that giant scarf they paraded around the park the last time we were there.

Fucking hell. 

is this still a thing it was fairly open and shut three years ago, I think its time to move on. However the tank was 6 years ago and I'm sure Gordon Brown and Docherty are still angry about that.

I'd happily let him climb my drainpipe.

Hopefully he not only stalks the grannies of Rovers fans, but climbs their drainpipes to steal from them and chucks in the collection tins and buckets that we apparently still have loads of kicking about.

May 2015, apparently. Admitted climbing a drainpipe to spy on her, as well as showing up at her work. To be brought out on the pitch today to a standing ovation no doubt [emoji38] 

Fucking right he will.

Similarly I'd imagine if Benedictus scores then the Rovers fans will cheer, I'm genuinely not sure what point, if any that you're trying to make.

31 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

is this still a thing it was fairly open and shut three years ago, I think its time to move on. However the tank was 6 years ago and I'm sure Gordon Brown and Docherty are still angry about that.

I thought the tank was pretty funny, up there with the paisley panda sledging down the stand at love street. 

Archived