Anyway, Raith would definitely never spend more than they could afford. They definitely weren't seemingly six months away from liquidation, and definitely didn't ask their players to take a 25% wage cut. They definitely didn't spend 94% of turnover on wages

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12149804.Raith_and_a_riches_to_rags_story_Euro_joy_to_cash_crisis_in_five_years/

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/bouyant-raith-rovers-disprove-the-theory-that-the-only-way-is-down-1-1375421

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway, Raith would definitely never spend more than they could afford. They definitely weren't seemingly six months away from liquidation, and definitely didn't ask their players to take a 25% wage cut. They definitely didn't spend 94% of turnover on wages
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12149804.Raith_and_a_riches_to_rags_story_Euro_joy_to_cash_crisis_in_five_years/
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/bouyant-raith-rovers-disprove-the-theory-that-the-only-way-is-down-1-1375421

We definitely did pay our debts though.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Nothing wrong with our special relationship with Hearts.

I'd rather that than your sordid relationship with Celtic. That photo, was it a bedsheet? You lads love painting bedsheets.

I'd rather be painting bed sheets than licking Lino as a hobby. 

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

We definitely did pay our debts though.

Well done you lot. 

Incidentally, we paid everyone who wanted their money, and the others were Pars fans who waved their right to cash in order to help the team they love, myself included. 

5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Dear oh dear, I don't how to respond to that.

emoji23.png

No surprise there then. 

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Nothing wrong with our special relationship with Hearts.

I'd rather that than your sordid relationship with Celtic. That photo, was it a bedsheet? You lads love painting bedsheets.

Was that the one with happy birthday celtic? Really sad imo

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

We would have wished your lot a happy birthday too, but none of us really care about you. 

5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Think it was some nonsense like that. Absolutely tragic. c***s like that shouldn't be allowed in.

Indeed, but I like how a couple of folk with a cringey banner are somehow representative of the entire fanbase.

I've said it many times before, but I hope the c***s with the banner got a kicking.

2 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

So it was you was it?

Hell no

you wouldn't get me to attend park head or ibrox even at gunpoint. I e never even seen this banner. Does it really exist? 

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

What will the bedsheets say on Saturday? Bet it's something about the Wee Team.

Bet there isn't even a sheet at the game.

Glad you are conceding to being the wee team though, at least your not totally deluded like some of your fans. 

Was that like 28 years ago Aye. Our relationship with Celtic hasn't exactly been smooth over the past ten, fifteen years. Nice try though. Lino sniffing beast.

Bet there isn't even a sheet at the game.
Glad you are conceding to being the wee team though, at least your not totally deluded like some of your fans. 

I think most of us would concede that The Pars are the establishment side in Fife, just as Motherwell are in Lanarkshire and Killie are in Ayrshire. That's what made Cowdenbeath humiliating you and your extended stay in the Seaside League so satisfying.

In total contrast, most of us will feel quite sorry with what's happened to Cowdenbeath.

Archived