• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hilariously incorrect. In fact, I find your bitter, salty tears simply delicious. 
We're also very proud of saving our great club, an institution that is truly, 'Fife's Finest'.

A truly vile institution, just like your other wretched brethren Rangers, Livi, Motherwell and Dundee

A truly vile institution, just like your other wretched brethren Rangers, Livi, Motherwell and Dundee

I see you omitted Hearts from your list there. Is that because of your "special relationship"?

I see you omitted Hearts from your list there. Is that because of your "special relationship"?

No I actually forgot about them. I hate that association with Hearts tbh.

Here is what really counts though 
http://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Preview_Raith_Rovers&ID=9913
read it and accept "yer just a wee team"

You'll need to explain that to me. Much like your previous Board, I'm no good with figures.

We're the wee team but we do okay. Won a couple of cups that you lads have never won.

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

1 hour ago, GordieBoy80 said:

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

No I actually forgot about them. I hate that association with Hearts tbh.

What about Morton, Hamilton and Stirling Albion? Also if we're including a dead club in Rangers, then add in Clydebank, Airdrie and Gretna.

Nothing wrong with our special relationship with Hearts.

I'd rather that than your sordid relationship with Celtic. That photo, was it a bedsheet? You lads love painting bedsheets.

Archived