Favourite and worse junior football away ground

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favourite away ground is between Cambuslang, you can imagine what it must have been in its heyday and Largs for the whole day out, though the plastic pitch is a downer.

Least favourite is Petershill, soulless and guaranteed an injury with the quality of the surface. The old peasy park was a great atmosphere the one time I was there.

Hmm for me favourite would be between Newlandsfield Park and Winton Park. Winton park I think is definitely only missing out on some premiership football.

Worst for me maybe Ashfields ground, too far away from the pitch although that's only thing I have against it.

I'd say Gartcairns but it wouldn't be fair as I haven't actually been only saw photos

Always liked going to pollok and irvine meadow ( even though we got skelped down there last time lol ) and always liked lesmahagow too.
Never ever liked going to Glenafton , johnstone burgh and petershill .(new ground)
Although going back to older grounds , a loved going to Petershill ,Benburb and Rob Roy .

Gartcairn's is a council park but bear in mind guys we aren't even two years old yet, give us a wee bit of time

Don't take offence to my comment mate it was just a personal opinion compared to other grounds. Gartcairn are a club who are going in the right direction so all the best to you's

Agree with those who vote Broxburn as worst. An awful, soulless hole of a place and easily the worst Astro pitch in the east, of Scotland. And I'm probably including sports centre's and schools pitches when I say that.

the best ive been to is Medda park but i like holm park as well lol in fact i like all junior grounds. all wee magical places to me steeped in romance and history bet you could write a book about each one..

Archived