BUFFS SIGN YOUNG AFRICAN STRIKER

Kilwinning Rangers manager,Chris Strain has added another young striker to the Buffs' squad! Along with Lewis Morrison,on loan from Kilmarnock,he has signed 17 year old Sudanese striker Ba Ngwanin. Ba is a refugee,who has been living in Kilwinning since January. Chris invited him on trial to Abbey Park,& was so impressed with his goal scoring ability,offered the youngster a contract on the spot! Since striker Kenny Hogg has returned to further his career in Iceland,Chris sees him as a direct replacement. Welcome to the team,Ba! Here's hoping Ba Ngwanin can get Buffs up the league,to safety! :thumsup2

Is Kar Lenda related to the infamous Dutch striker Budgie Van Rental but without money changing hands?

Also heard on the grapevine that Pollok might be fielding the famous Mabozza Ritchie, any truth there d'ye think?

23 minutes ago, Marlowe said:

Is Kar Lenda related to the infamous Dutch striker Budgie Van Rental but without money changing hands?

Also heard on the grapevine that Pollok might be fielding the famous Mabozza Ritchie, any truth there d'ye think?

And have heard that his sister Matittza is looking for the physio job

7 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Ba Ngwannin , Juan Kerr and Hugh Jaas possibly the best front 3 in the Juniors.

Hugh Jaas is a bit behind the others you mention...........

Surely the biggest April 1st joke is that 3 games are off today. How will teams fit in the extra 8/10 league games in a reorganisation plan when you lose games on the first weekend of the start of thesummer.

It's Dalry I can't get over . From mid October until April Merksworth is unplayable . Check their fixtures over the last 5 years & they would be lucky to play 1 or 2 home games over that time .

How can a team function in a so called semi professional league whilst in that predicament?

Before anyone thinks I'm having a dig I know how hard Gavin & the coaching staff work to improve the club but questions really have to be asked of the committee etc on why they seem in no apparent hurry to improve the situation

& why they allow this to continue year on ?

2 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

It's Dalry I can't get over . From mid October until April Merksworth is unplayable . Check their fixtures over the last 5 years & they would be lucky to play 1 or 2 home games over that time .

How can a team function in a so called semi professional league whilst in that predicament?

Before anyone thinks I'm having a dig I know how hard Gavin & the coaching staff work to improve the club but questions really have to be asked of the committee etc on why they seem in no apparent hurry to improve the situation

& why they allow this to continue year on ?

Same could be said for Blair Park, Hurlford?  

In the last few years or more how many games they managed to get on in that period too??  Not f'n many would be the answer!!  

And same happening at Arthulie this season also.  I know our team and support were all up at the park/pub and 10 mins before kick off, game aff!  Ridiculous.  But yet folk moan about 3/4g pitches, unless we get real and go with summer football I think unfortunately plastic pitches are the way ahead in Scotland for sure.

2 hours ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

Same could be said for Blair Park, Hurlford?  

In the last few years or more how many games they managed to get on in that period too??  Not f'n many would be the answer!!  

And same happening at Arthulie this season also.  I know our team and support were all up at the park/pub and 10 mins before kick off, game aff!  Ridiculous.  But yet folk moan about 3/4g pitches, unless we get real and go with summer football I think unfortunately plastic pitches are the way ahead in Scotland for sure.

has prince charlie got one on order for you?

Archived