Stranraer v Stenny

Good job you never did anything worthy of ridicule today then. [emoji6] :lol:

Crazy that it's still not the most embarrassing thing at Stair Park this season.

Think you've summed up today very well.
Stranraer weren't class but Stenny seem resigned to relegation. Professional job, can't believe Bell didn't get MOM though controlled the game toady.

The defending for Aggy's goal. Good grief. 

Anyway, I'm pleased for Kassarate getting his first senior goal, and doing it in style too. It clearly meant a lot to him which is always nice. Wherever he ends up next season I hope he does well, he just comes across a really decent guy - and judging by the reaction of our players on Twitter too he seems well liked.

I've made my views clear on our forum. Will probably get censored to some degree.

The crux of it is we are a joke. A team full of shite bags and hopeless footballers.

Been kidding ourself on all season we are not too bad when in reality we are rancid.

3 hours ago, Neilly said:

I've made my views clear on our forum. Will probably get censored to some degree.

The crux of it is we are a joke. A team full of shite bags and hopeless footballers.

Been kidding ourself on all season we are not too bad when in reality we are rancid.

Censored for telling the truth?  Basically what you have said is correct and if that causes waves then too bad.

I have already critised the management team this seson for the issue of substitutions and the loyalty to certain individuls when they were clearly not up to the role. Last year it happened with Malcom and this year McCabe, Gilhaney and to a lesser extent McMenamin have been shown unbelievable loyalty.  We have brought in other players when it was obvious we were in desperate need of a centre half and a goal-keeper.

Our defence has been a joke for the majority of 2 seasons. Surely there is a decent coach that can come in and teach them the basics.

Our manager is making all the right noises but sorry it is wearing thin and perhaps time to face up to reality - there is no chance we will take 15 points in our last 5 games. He saw a glimmer of hope when we went down to 10 men - pity it was not there from kick off time.

if we beat the drop this year it will be both a miracle and probably an injustice to some of the other teams. We have been hovering for the drop for a few sesons now and remember we may only be a season away from doing a Shire.

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

I signed up to the forum just for nosey and I don't disagree with anything you've said. I don't think any stenny fan who's watched them week in week out would. The loyalty shown towards some is questionable.

I was critical of cook last week but I'll hold my hands up and apologise as I didn't know he's been playing all season carrying an injury. I actually think he's been one of the few pluses for most of the campaign and had he been fully fit his impact might have been even more telling.

McCormack though, well I don't need to echo what's been said. 

also to agree with what moonglum said. If we manage to somehow turn this around it will be a minor miracle. 

I think realistically the club need to start planning for life in league two and trying to hold on to the better players in the squad in order to hopefully come back up at the first attempt. 

Neilly you were spot on with your remarks on the forum, listening to the managers post match interview feeling there was some sort of spark second half after going down to 10 men was laughable, don't get me wrong we would all be over the moon if we stayed up this year but it's just not going to happen, this is one if the worst warriors teams I've seen in 22 years of following the club and it's soul destroying, I do feel however it's the board that has to take a long hard look at themselves for the position we are in, on the player front I honestly can't see many of the current team being about next year.i mean who would you want to keep? Kerr, miller, Robertson, cook(fit) maybe bowman not much more 

Archived