Peterhead Vs Airdrie

Yip thats was my first thought aswell,still a good battling point for us

I actually thought it was a battling performance and don't think I can fault the effort. It is just a pity we don't seem to have the quality to match it.

I Would have settled for a draw before the match as it allmost makes us safe and hopefully now we can push on and get in the top 4.

April Fools traditionally stops at 12.

37 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

April Fools traditionally stops at 12.

Seriously if we had lost today we would have only been 6 points in front of Peterhead and McAllister always scores against us and Airdrie minus Andy Ryan away from home yeah I would have settled for a point.

Seriously if we had lost today we would have only been 6 points in front of Peterhead and McAllister always scores against us and Airdrie minus Andy Ryan away from home yeah I would have settled for a point.

To be fair I thought Airdrie were going to win it in the second half. We huffed and puffed but couldn't really create too many clear chances and in the second half the game opened up. I though the Airdrie defence was a bit vulnerable at times though so can see why they have been dropping points. We are in a bit of bother though as Stranraer's win has created a bit of a gap now.

1 minute ago, NewBlue said:

To be fair I thought Airdrie were going to win it in the second half. We huffed and puffed but couldn't really create too many clear chances and in the second half the game opened up. I though the Airdrie defence was a bit vulnerable at times though so can see why they have been dropping points. We are in a bit of bother though as Stranraer's win has created a bit of a gap now.

Saw somewhere about a missed penalty by Airdrie-any info? I also thought a draw was a realistic hope and as I was not there yet again I missed another defeat.

Saw somewhere about a missed penalty by Airdrie-any info? I also thought a draw was a realistic hope and as I was not there yet again I missed another defeat.

Stephen Noble bundled the Airdrie boy over in the box. Not sure who took it but they done a daft Flintstone feet run up and Smith made a good save to his right. He made up for by dropping the ball in the box for your goal.

2 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Stephen Noble bundled the Airdrie boy over in the box. Not sure who took it but they done a daft Flintstone feet run up and Smith made a good save to his right. He made up for by dropping the ball in the box for your goal.

Thanks and I look forward to the highlights for the Flintstones. Hope there was no Barney Rubble? Is Smith not from Airdrie? Mind you our goalie has had a few howlers this season along with many of the guys in front of him. At least Stenny now have a worse goals against total of 61 to our 60. Cheers.

2 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Thanks and I look forward to the highlights for the Flintstones. Hope there was no Barney Rubble? Is Smith not from Airdrie? Mind you our goalie has had a few howlers this season along with many of the guys in front of him. At least Stenny now have a worse goals against total of 61 to our 60. Cheers.

its-something.jpg

9 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Peterhead Goalkeeper Graeme Smith.

Having seen the highlights it was a pleasant change to see us being gifted a goal. Mind you the goalie made up for it by his brilliant penalty save and a second half shot from Brown.

Mensing very poor at their goal.

36 minutes ago, brett said:

guys how ,s Jamie Stevenson getting on at Peterhead?

He's been in and out of the team mainly due to injuries. When he is fit he has been tried in several different positions and is probably one of our better players on his day which has been few this season.

Archived