FAO Original Gretna Fans

Jan Vojáček

Hi guys, I reckon this is probably the right place to post this

I'm working on a feature interview with James Grady for Uni at the moment, talking about his time with Gretna and focusing on the goal he scored to win the club the league. As it's for a magazine that we're building up I'm looking for a photo (or two) to accompany it - however we (naturally for an assessment) aren't allowed to pay for them.

I thought it might look good with a few photos taken by fans from the day (or even the season), of the celebrations in Dingwall, first game in the Premier League, a full Raydale - or even the Scottish Cup final a season earlier.

If there are any Gretna fans on here able to help me out fire me a PM

Cheers

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

You think there are any glory-hunters left?

When I was doon last season I was talking to a couple from Lancashire. No sure if that's glory hunting but they try to get up to Gretna 2 or 3 times a season. 

Used to have regular input from Gretna 08 folk on here but something has happened doon that way. They don't post anymore and crowds seem to be decreasing  every time I go there. 

On Tuesday, April 04, 2017 at 17:48, newcastle broon said:

When I was doon last season I was talking to a couple from Lancashire. No sure if that's glory hunting but they try to get up to Gretna 2 or 3 times a season. 

Used to have regular input from Gretna 08 folk on here but something has happened doon that way. They don't post anymore and crowds seem to be decreasing  every time I go there. 

One of them got a long overdue ban for being a moronic bigot (Dillinger) - the rest dropped for much the same reasons the likes of Simplistic stopped posting for Spartans: real life changes, fed up with P&B, drifting away from football for other entertainments, death, etc.

Gretna's off the field problems certainly have not helped in keeping interest up, but I think it is safe to say the way the economy has been the last few years will probably have taken a greater toll on how locals have been choosing to spend their money.

1 hour ago, WaffenThinMint said:

One of them got a long overdue ban for being a moronic bigot (Dillinger) - the rest dropped for much the same reasons the likes of Simplistic stopped posting for Spartans: real life changes, fed up with P&B, drifting away from football for other entertainments, death, etc.

Gretna's off the field problems certainly have not helped in keeping interest up, but I think it is safe to say the way the economy has been the last few years will probably have taken a greater toll on how locals have been choosing to spend their money.

Cicero was a decent guy but he hasn't posted for months. Forgot about Dillinger, what was that all about then, is that the guy who lived in TFS?  

2 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Cicero was a decent guy but he hasn't posted for months. Forgot about Dillinger, what was that all about then, is that the guy who lived in TFS?  

Gretna Scotty, vodka tap, rocky 85, pantaloon used to all be regular Gretna posters as well. 

I met Dillinger at a game and he didn't come across as a moronic bigot at all. In fact the lad bought me a pint and wasn't even drinking himself. Whatever he's done or did on here I'd just like the above statement noted. Thanks  ;)

Archived